Chris Evans Breakfast show

hes transferred his drive time show to the morning show, toooooo much for me first thing in the mornin, ye have Sarah Kennedy then bam its him.

I cant see the point of Johnny Saunders either.

Wogan is missed, Liked Johnny Walker in the mornins too.

But Evans… its a no no, suited better to late afternoon shows

I will be interested in this post in 3 months time when Chris has settled in. Wogan will certainly take some knocking off the top spot, but for me as a long time listener his show was getting stale too.

I think Chris Evans has matured so much. I hope he gets the Jonathan Ross slot too.

Just get that Bag Bagshaw off :stuck_out_tongue:

Not my cup of tea. I think he’s a ■■■■■■, used to listen when he was on R1 but the way he acted made me think he was just a bellend. I don’t mind Radio 2’s music but the DJ’s are bloody terrible. Sarah Kennedy is clearly a crack ■■■■■ for a start!

I usually listen to Moyles on Radio 1 till ten, then flick to 5Live. However, 5Lives been butchered by Mayo going to Radio 2. The 5Live shedule is now just a massive car crash of a thing. For those not aware it now goes;

6am-- The woman on with Nicky Campbell does an hour
7am-- Nicky Campbell joins her
9am-- bird goes home, Campbell does an hours phone in
10am-- Different woman comes in to do phone in
12 am-- Gabby Yorath :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: does two hours of basically the same but with the personality of a park bench.
2pm-- Richard Bacon, radios equivalent of Small Pox does two hours till drive time.

I’ve started skipping around now after 10, Yorath and Bacon are terrible and why they employ three people to cover six hours must be a massive waste of money. I like Hawksbee and Jacobs on Talksport but theres too many ads. Hawksbee is one of the writers on Harry Hills TV Burp and is pretty funny.

Wheel Nut:
I will be interested in this post in 3 months time when Chris has settled in. Wogan will certainly take some knocking off the top spot, but for me as a long time listener his show was getting stale too.

I think Chris Evans has matured so much. I hope he gets the Jonathan Ross slot too.

Just get that Bag Bagshaw off :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree I remember all the negative comments when he took over the Drive time show, then as things settled down and he got into his stride, people started to enjoy the show. Hopefully the same will happen with the breakfast show, the local radio breakfast shows are dire and Moyles is more like listening to Evans in his old days when he was an obnoxious [zb]. But he’s grown up not just got older but he’s taken a few knocks and learned a few lessons over the years I don’t think he wants to be bigger than the show anymore.

I hope he doesn’t do the Jonathan Ross show though, loads of other good DJ’s out there.

Been trialing out Evans … for the past week…not to bad…but must admit i prefer…

Real Radio …(scotland)…the Breakfast show with Robin Galloway and Kat Harvey… is very good… anybody not familiar with the show should tune in for the Wind Up call. … at 08.15 every morn… pure class…Hector Brocklebank and his Lorry load of Cod and haddock… :smiley: … Asking if he is coming up the Front or the Back… :smiley:

Last thursday… quite a topical wind-up with Kraft takeover of Cadbury’s Chocolate… he phoned this Pakistani Shopkeeper in Glasgow… pure quality… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i used to really enjoy chris evans drivetime show as i think other stations struggle a bit then, but now he’s on the morning :confused: :confused: :confused: i think he has a bit more compition and i prefer viking fm paul foster brekkie show. i think chris is a bit too heavy for the morning.

btw i think sarah kennerdy is ace :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

man-tga:
Been trialing out Evans … for the past week…not to bad…but must admit i prefer…

Real Radio …(scotland)…the Breakfast show with Robin Galloway and Kat Harvey… is very good… anybody not familiar with the show should tune in for the Wind Up call. … at 08.15 every morn… pure class…Hector Brocklebank and his Lorry load of Cod and haddock… :smiley: … Asking if he is coming up the Front or the Back… :smiley:

Last thursday… quite a topical wind-up with Kraft takeover of Cadbury’s Chocolate… he phoned this Pakistani Shopkeeper in Glasgow… pure quality… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

for those that have never heard him

just get rid of sarah kennedy to start with all she do is run on about a load of ■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: