Were's He Gone.......!

J.F.Hogan has moved out his yard in the routemaster at felixstowe went there today to get some pictures if i was aloud but nuffink was in yard everything was gone any one know !

regards jobe ben

they’ve moved too banham’s yard chap !!! also who drive’s yor4 wheeler silver 580 on boxes ■■ he put his hand up to me on dock on friday but didn’t no who he was ■■?

THANKS FOR THAT CHAPPERS AND HIS NAME IS MARK ANDERSON WHO DRIVES THAT 4 WHEELER

chappers580:
they’ve moved too banham’s yard chap !!! also who drive’s yor4 wheeler silver 580 on boxes ■■ he put his hand up to me on dock on friday but didn’t no who he was ■■?

Any ideas why they would move somewhere so far from the docks? Seems like a strange choice of location??

he shuda got out of routy bout 3yrs ago allegdley !! lol but he kept ignorin them !! lol but i think he’s gone there cos it’s cheaper tbh !! yards in felixstowe cost a small packet these days !! jobe !! has he got a nick name ■■ cos that don’t ring ne bells !!! lol

yes there is quite a few yards in felixstowe empty now and its not that far from the docks are yard is further bout an extra half hour away are one is and chappers he only has marky in his window he dont have a nick name lol so what do u drive chappers

got a scania on goldstar bud !! had a volvo an daf an finally got me scania again !!! use to work for willy an jim eurolink !!! if ya on facebook all my pic’s are on there sum on ere there an abouts !! yor yard is at thetford ■■? i no geordie an homer that were workin for u !!

chappers580:
got a scania on goldstar bud !! had a volvo an daf an finally got me scania again !!! use to work for willy an jim eurolink !!! if ya on facebook all my pic’s are on there sum on ere there an abouts !! yor yard is at thetford ■■? i no geordie an homer that were workin for u !!

“Ow ya gettin on ?” :laughing:

Geordies still here but Homer had to pack up had alot of health problems.

whats ur facebook name chappers :smiley:

hello goaty !!! paul"chaps"ruffles

Bringing this back ‘on topic’ again, I was up the A140 the other day and took a look - and indeed the old airfield yard is full of JFH gear, including various mobile homes that must be offices etc. No trucks there, must have all been out working, but a few trailers. So his longline has kind of returned home!!!