Kermit 6 in Felixstowe

Over the last few days I’ve seen this bad boy pulling boxes out of Felixstowe…

Those side pipes sound sweeeeeet too !. Would have got some pics if either of us were still for long enough.

Must be quiet on the flowers at the moment. Unless someone else owns it now.

So has an english firm brought it or is it still dutch owned?

scaniamad:
So has an english firm brought it or is it still dutch owned?

the lad that owns it lives in england…

Since the IRA ceasefire the flower trade has dropped off remarkably . & also Summer is a bad time to sell flowers in UK .

i have seen it 2 or 3 times an the driver always lets on

Big George : Let us on as well ?

you know flashes and waves to let on :unamused:

I see ,the high-five ! Thanks for clearing that up .

Now runs on english plates, drivers name is derick.

Flower trade has gone down the pan so he now pulls containers to earn a crust, got a photos of V8 DDM pulling a rusty MSC container, not a nice match when youve got a nice cab like this.

He also has a small 3 tonne iveco daily van, as well as the old scania 143M, Both used to run on Dutch Plates.

James

truckerjames123:

Flower trade has gone down the pan so he now pulls containers to earn a crust, got a photos of V8 DDM pulling a rusty MSC container, not a nice match when youve got a nice cab like this.

He also has a small 3 tonne iveco daily van, as well as the old scania 143M, Both used to run on Dutch Plates.

James

the vans are gone, all he has is the 143 and 144.

gogzy:

truckerjames123:

James

the vans are gone, all he has is the 143 and 144.

Wow, bit of backwards ice skating on this post since i looked earlier!!! Amazing how some people suddenly grasp what they write can be used in a court of law!!!