LocationRHOSESMOR, MOLD, CLWYD
Hours12-48 PER WEEK, 2-4 DAYS A WEEK, DAYS/EVENINGS/NIGHTS
Wage £5.73 PER HOUR PLUS
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends
EmployerG & R Transport
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
This Local Employment Partnership employer shares info about new starters with Jobcentreplus, for statistical purposes only. See www.dwp.gov.uk info. Previous experience is essential. Candidates must possess LGV C+E licence ( HGV 1 ). Must be flexible regarding availability. Working Involves driving refrigerated lorries Nationwide. The position involves nights away. Employer has part time and casual positions available. G and R Transport are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The hours are negotiable to cover part time or weekend shifts. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Competitive rates of pay are offered. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

£5.73 per Hour - better join that queue I dont think it will be that long :laughing:

My mrs gets 7.25 per hour in a hotel as a housekeeper,and 5.89 per hour at school for cleaning.And tips at the hotel at about 10 pound tips.

Aldi recently advertised for shop assistants in Weymouth, starting £8.20 increasing to £9.20 after 3 years plus bonus’s. I know of 2 people that applied, but they only wanted youngsters (they didnt say that in the ad :unamused: , dont suppose they can.).
Tiger

Shocking that is. As an employer, I couldn’t sleep at night if I was taking the ■■■■ out of my employees like that. I guess most people don’t have that problem.

I think employers like this are basically saying,

“I want to pay you less, but the law won’t allow me”

Form an orderly queue! :laughing:

kin ell our basic porters wage is £5.90

£6.50 an hour sat on a checkout at Tesco. Nuff said!!

The unskilled packers in our factory get £6.45 an hour plus 1 hours paid breaks a day,12 hour shift any 4 days out of 5,plus sick pay and 28 days holiday (inc bank hols)

LASHHGV:
Job Title LGV DRIVERS (CLASS 1) (LEP) MOA/22455

Wage £5.73 PER HOUR PLUS
EmployerG & R Transport
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
This Local Employment Partnership employer shares info about new starters with Jobcentreplus, for statistical purposes only. See dwp.gov.uk info. Previous experience is essential. Candidates must possess LGV C+E licence ( HGV 1 ). Must be flexible regarding availability. Working Involves driving refrigerated lorries Nationwide. The position involves nights away. Employer has part time and casual positions available. G and R Transport are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The hours are negotiable to cover part time or weekend shifts. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Competitive rates of pay are offered. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Would that be anything to do with Tiger Tim■■?

Mind you is years since I worked on a farm in Rhosesmor…

Coddy:

LASHHGV:
Job Title LGV DRIVERS (CLASS 1) (LEP) MOA/22455

Wage £5.73 PER HOUR PLUS
EmployerG & R Transport
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
This Local Employment Partnership employer shares info about new starters with Jobcentreplus, for statistical purposes only. See dwp.gov.uk info. Previous experience is essential. Candidates must possess LGV C+E licence ( HGV 1 ). Must be flexible regarding availability. Working Involves driving refrigerated lorries Nationwide. The position involves nights away. Employer has part time and casual positions available. G and R Transport are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The hours are negotiable to cover part time or weekend shifts. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Competitive rates of pay are offered. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Would that be anything to do with Tiger Tim■■?

Mind you is years since I worked on a farm in Rhosesmor…

Thats what I was thinking Coddy - after all, what else is there in Rhosesmor, except sheep grazing in people front gardens! :smiley:

Mind you, the only wagons you ever see in Tiger Tims are foreigners. I don’t think I’ve EVER seen a Brit parked there loading (and I go past up to 20x a week when busy). :unamused:

5.73 is a disgrace whatever, my little bro is 17 and get 5.60 for shop work. :unamused: :imp:

Its not TIger Tiger tims from what I know… The trucks are from the Farm on the hill towards Mold-Denbigh Road. Blue IRC Globetrotters…

i would not wake up for that