can anyone help

hi all,
me and and my friend are both car transpoter drivers looking for work anyone know anybody after drivers??
cheers :laughing: [/b]

sorry i mean transporter :unamused:

try them all…Grayston, Silver Arrow, MDC, EMC and Sensible Transport are all needing drivers. Tried myself but don’t want to do any nights out and all the ones I contacted specify 4 to 5 nights out a week. Try the company web sites and for Sensible I got the info from the Jobcenter Plus web site. Good luck

Regards
Westie

went for a interview with Gefco this morning and they were only paying 18000 with being out all week :smiling_imp:
but thanks for the info
cheers

Notice your logon does not indicate the area that you live in. Not wanting nights out may be a major problem woith the transporter companies. Have you tried the local major main dealers?. I know they only run Transit type vehicles, but it tends to be daywork :wink: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:slight_smile: loopy, I’ve sent you a PM… :sunglasses:

Saw this on the jobcentre web site, depends where you are :exclamation:

Job TitleLGV C & E DRIVER GTT/1084 Location GRIMSBY,N E LINCS Hours 40-50 HOURS PER WEEK WILL INCLUDE EVES, NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS Wage £425 PER WEEK + OVERTIME + NIGHTOUT ALLOWANCE Employer Newman Logistics Duration PERMANENT

DescriptionApplicants must be aged 25+ for insurance purposes. An LGV class 1 licence is essential. Training will be provided. Duties will include delivering and collecting cars around the UK.

How to applyYou can apply for this job by telephoning 01708 554300 or 0776 4860172 and asking for Mr Len Smith.