Checked the website in the jobs section

it took me to

advantagehgv.co.uk/

it flashes over 15000 jobs (if only that was true) so i go do a search of all licenses all over uk within last week it shows 147 “jobs” the only way to get near this magic number over 15000 is to search jobs posted over a month ago which lets face it won’t be available now and it brought up 14746 jobs that probably spans back over 6 years or something.

I’ve got a mind to do me some killing…anyone wanna join the “lynching mob”?

AND, I love hoe they band around on their website Earn £550 per week and then in their news section, the second item down has a passage which reads:

First and foremost, what the survey stated is actually that the average hourly rate for an LGV driver (Licence Category C+E) is £8.25 per hour, which means that it will ultimately amount to gross average weekly earnings of approximately £493.45.

Furthermore, the survey also showed that the average hourly rate for an LGV driver (Licence Category C) is £7.95 per hour, amounting to gross weekly earnings of £433.62.

We’re loving double standards tonight aren’t we people?!

and finally

on the news section under the headline “Quit your current job and go for a HGV Career”

You should of course take the HGV business seriously, after all, bear in mind that being a HGV driver is a job, just like any other job. Except that the HGV business pays more, and actually appreciates what you do, which is quite the contrary with regards to many other jobs.

Once again, becoming a professional HGV driver is not difficult, not at all. All you need to do is quit your current no-money-making job, and go for a professional HGV training course. The rest is easy. You’ll be making lots of money in NO time.

Are they talking about the same industry as the one us lovely folks are in?

Plus, according to them, 18 tonners and rigid 4 axle tippers are class 1 vehicles, needing C+E■■?
(for proof search their site for jobs in the Bristol area)

well i did it, searched over 4 weeks

and i got

wait for it…

wait…

2 JOBS!

and they are both out of date lol

gogzy:

and i got

wait for it…

wait…

2 JOBS!

Does that mean there’s a shortage of drivers ?

Simon:

gogzy:

and i got

wait for it…

wait…

2 JOBS!

Does that mean there’s a shortage of drivers ?

totally

There has been a error I think it is meant to say shortage of jobs for drivers