Weird Scania

I dont know if I posted this in the right section or not be here goes :blush:
I saw a P cabbed Scania artic earlier but it had a high roof cab on it :exclamation:
First Ive ever seen like it :open_mouth:

aftermarket conversion matey someone buy’s a low cabbed truck cheap then get it converted an then put some poor unsuspecting driver in it and expect him to stay in it all week

gonzothejaffa1:
aftermarket conversion matey someone buy’s a low cabbed truck cheap then get it converted an then put some poor unsuspecting driver in it and expect him to stay in it all week

No, it didnt look like an aftermarket conversion, it looked brand new and it was painted in that funny metallic orange/bronze Scania demo trucks are painted in… :wink:
If it helps, it had R series type grilles on it…

Ive seen a pic of this, think someone in Scotland owns it maybe in the Highlands?

according to truck and driver scania have brought out a p cab with the highline cab could be one of them?..

You can or could get P series Toplines.

I think Stan Robinsons have got some.

Or the new G series?

You can or could get P series Toplines.

Crap with a pod. :unamused:

wirralpete:
according to truck and driver scania have brought out a p cab with the highline cab could be one of them?..

I think it could be actually, just read it in T&D :blush:

Stan Robinsons ones are aftermarket.

P cab until now was low cab only, the topline you saw was for sale in Oswestry last year and was an aftermarket job, although may have been done new as it was very young when i saw it, last seen pulling a white fridge?

Scania now do a P cab Highline after much pressure from Robinsons and one Dutch company in particular.

They also do a new G cab (Similar dimensions to 4 series R-Cab) also Available in Highline.

Scania themselves DO NOT produce a topline on anything other than the R cab.

Hope this helps

this weeks Commercial Motor has a picture of the P series Highline on the Scania stand at the European Road Transport Show in Amsterdam

The scania you have seen belongs to a lad i know from Perth his name is Lacky McArthur and he pulls a fridge and works with McLarens of Perth its a proper scanny job and very neat , the only differance to a topline is about 6 inch on the floor in the centre engine hump.
Klunk

you can get the r-series in day cab the place i used to work has a r-series 8 wheeler tipper with a 470 engine + their’s a r-series tractor unit runs up & down the m1 pulling a flat with steel on it.

There’s plenty of R series day cabbed units pulling fuel tankers around here.

TMC have got a few 8 leg tippers on R series days too.

that bronze scania is a kuda conversion the same as stan robbo,s,beers the main agent for scania dealer did build p series toplines to special order if you go on v8power.nl and go on the forum theres pics of em on there

klunk/■■■■■■■■
The scania you have seen belongs to a lad i know from Perth his name is Lacky McArthur and he pulls a fridge and works with McLarens of Perth its a proper scanny job and very neat , the only differance to a topline is about 6 inch on the floor in the centre engine hump.
Klunk

Im sure that scania was on ebay last year up for sale with fridge, and it was based in scotland…not sure if some other guys has bought it and runs it from Scotland now then…

This one?

Macarthur Scania

can you post an image up ? am blocked…in work!!..will have to look at it tonite if you cant do it

r900ver:
This one?

Macarthur Scania

Yep thats the one, did he sell it in the end ?