Highlines

Dont know about living in them but i think the Scania highline cab looks better than the topline, does anyone want to post some pictures of some smart looking highlines or even what you have done with the interior of yours?.

I gotta disagree with you, the Highline just doesn’t look right in my opinion. I personally think that the Topline is one of the nicest looking units around. Each to their own though :slight_smile:

iv got a highline its ok i can stand up in it easy the top bunk isnt very wide bottom is the same as a topline but i dont do nights out so wouldnt know what it would be like to spend a week in it the nearest i get is a weekend at a truck show

marcy:

Those seat covers/throwovers look hideous :laughing: :laughing:

i think the topliners are a bit better but yes i like the highliners and i will put some pictures on at the weekend bud

Heres a couple of my old toy a had in old job.

Here Is Some Of Ours For You Mate ! :smiley:

heres a few from me…

Livingston…

couper.

Livingston…

Starcatro Services…

Northbound eddie on the Forth Road Bridge…

Scania Newbridge Edinburgh…

Broxburn…

My highline i drove for 2wks before tellin them to ram their job,but was a shame cos i really liked driving it,one of the nicest motors ive driven.

and a rare one of all 3 of ours together

Taken at Barnard Castle 06…

WTF :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

WTF :open_mouth:

I think it looks smart
nice and comfy mmmmmmmm :smiley:
rather it be nice and comfy and not look as good then look the dogs ■■■■■■■■ but not comfy? lol

img15.imageshack.us/img15/8174/t … and067.jpg
img193.imageshack.us/img193/8852 … and160.jpg
img300.imageshack.us/img300/3751 … and163.jpg
img15.imageshack.us/img15/6546/t … and273.jpg
img211.imageshack.us/img211/3638 … and356.jpg
img11.imageshack.us/img11/5412/t … and352.jpg
img246.imageshack.us/img246/8233 … and336.jpg
img442.imageshack.us/img442/4360 … ill026.jpg
img686.imageshack.us/img686/7554 … ill033.jpg
img17.imageshack.us/img17/3912/knockhill063.jpg

marcy:
iv got a highline its ok i can stand up in it easy the top bunk isnt very wide bottom is the same as a topline but i dont do nights out so wouldnt know what it would be like to spend a week in it the nearest i get is a weekend at a truck show

The reason why Marc can stand up ok in Highline is that He is only 5ft tall!!

Have seen it looking a bit cleaner :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

andrewv8:

marcy:

The reason why Marc can stand up ok in Highline is that He is only 5ft tall!!

thanks for that our kid im still taller than you :smiley: