Next Generation Scania

Can somebody explain the different models to me pls?

I take it S is the biggest and only comes in one cab size, is that right?

R is a lower mounted cab but how many roof heights does it have?

Is it true there are no top/highlines any more?

Have tried looking on Scania website but it’s just marketing stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely, cheers mate! :slight_smile:

Got it from configuration bit of website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you are keen on having a flat floor, i’d recommend the lower riding cab with the high roof.

Nice & easy to get in & out of, nice big windscreen, and loads of room in the cab still. Drive one now & would have no qualms about tramping in one should I ever wish to.

Been offered a new S500 high roof that’s just appeared in the yard but I said no, partly because I’m not arsed, partly because I’m happy with the 16 plate I’ve got, partly because there’s people in our yard fapping over it and I don’t like seeing grown men cry :laughing:

Like the guy st Sports Direct yesterday who was lol quivering because his boss didn’t buy the right air horn trumpet things. All my energy was used trying not to laugh at how ridiculous he sounded:lol:

toonsy:
Like the guy st Sports Direct yesterday who was lol quivering because his boss didn’t buy the right air horn trumpet things.

Just advise him he could buy one himself along with all the lights and other useless bits, as long as he works for £8/hour in exchange. :slight_smile:

Personally I hate driving new trucks (doesnt happen often) as it makes me even more paranoid about scratching the thing. Plus there’s usually more eco features, eg: DAF eco gearbox.

As for Scania, are they any better than the nasty things the coop spec’d which made an Iveco look and feel luxury? Thought they were top end but that really put me off, more like a Lada.