We share our roads with these people!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvC0HoKlbiw

Alarm bells rang for me when she tried to drive into the Howdens lorry!

Holy crap [emoji15] what a ■■■■■■. At least its caught on camera so there is no ■■■■■■■■■■■■ to be done

6 points and 500 quid fine. :unamused:

I am sure being a member of the upper classes had no influence on the courts whatsoever. :laughing:

Captain Caveman 76:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvC0HoKlbiw

Alarm bells rang for me when she tried to drive into the Howdens lorry!

She’s at the age where she has forgotten what pedal does what, should have her licence revoked pending a doctors report.

Bloody useless people [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I would hope the road work people would have put a sign at the junction saying left turn only …Even though common sense says you cant turn right …She probably didn’t want to turn left as no doubt the roundabout further up the road was too far for her t drive too …and she always turns right there …But then she nearly drove in to a trailer ,so common sense isn’t her strong point …Enough evidence to take her license I think ,as how ca she justify the manoeuvre

norb:
I would hope the road work people would have put a sign at the junction saying left turn only …Even though common sense says you cant turn right …She probably didn’t want to turn left as no doubt the roundabout further up the road was too far for her t drive too …and she always turns right there …But then she nearly drove in to a trailer ,so common sense isn’t her strong point …Enough evidence to take her license I think ,as how ca she justify the manoeuvre

As has been mentioned, being a Lady and being able to afford a good lawyer, she argued that it wasn’t dangerous driving, just careless. Then even blamed the roadwork company for not putting out sufficient signage to to. She also said that she wasn’t planing on stopping driving either.

Have to get her lawyers number if I ever need one, as he must be bloody fantastic to g her off with a careless driving charge.

I don’t know about brown trousers after that, but I deffo imagine it involved a large brown envelope along the line

what do you mean "we share the roads with these people " she owns the road doesent she and the plebs better get out of ones way or will have to get withers to give them what for with the horse whip !

Bit of a shame there wasn’t some natural selection there. Silly old cow should have made the Darwin awards.

Heading up the A9 today for Dundee I was about a mile from the Perth roundabout with a van on my offside and this daft cow waiting at the central reservation decides to do a u turn and pull out in front of us! And what does this bint do now? Slows down to 20mph and straddles both lanes!
I jumped on the anchors and the automatic brake was put to use and I nearly went through the front window before she found the accelerator and carried on as if nothing had happened
In other news, the automatic brake works great. I have,however, significantly less faith in the seatbelt locking mechanism!