Justice

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/news/2011-1/june/24/driver_guilty_of_death_crash.aspx

Stupid Bint, 'Following her arrest Pond claimed the steering went to one side and she could not correct it. She beeped her horn, hoping the lorry would slow down. :unamused:
You deserve your £200 fine and 3 points that your going to get, would prefer you to get a prison sentence but hey this is the UK.

She has taken a mans’ life with her “yooman right” to hold a driving licence. I sincerely hope she gets a lot of porridge but I doubt it somehow. :unamused: :smiling_imp:

what happened in that incident is one of the things that annoys me the most, you could have a mile of clear road behind you but a car driver leaving at a junction will always pull in front of you and start braking :imp:

she deserves a long stretch inside but will probably out for xmas

selby newcomer:
what happened in that incident is one of the things that annoys me the most, you could have a mile of clear road behind you but a car driver leaving at a junction will always pull in front of you and start braking :imp:

She won’t do a day inside after the magistrate hears her sob story.

This type of driving attitude happens to me every day, so glad I’ve got a camera fitted for when the inevitable happens :confused:

44 Tonne Ton:

selby newcomer:

She won’t do a day inside after the magistrate hears her sob story.

your probably right, but they should make an example of her and highly publicise the incident, showing what the consequances for all parties involved, because that could have easily have been her that was killed and i am sure the lorry driver would have been jailed…

selby newcomer:
your probably right, but they should make an example of her and highly publicise the incident, showing what the consequances for all parties involved, because that could have easily have been her that was killed and i am sure the lorry driver would have been jailed…

It won’t make any difference to the behavior of other drivers as they all think they are perfect.

Grayham:
This type of driving attitude happens to me every day, so glad I’ve got a camera fitted for when the inevitable happens :confused:

Should be and one day soon probably will be, a standard piece of kit in every vehicle. Nearly 3,000 people killed on our roads every year. One dies from miaow miaow and all hell lets loose.

Grayham:

Yep me too, this is the most recent addition to my fan club

muckles:

selby newcomer:

It won’t make any difference to the behavior of other drivers as they all think they are perfect.

Thats the problem.

shortfatbaldbloke:
Yep me too, this is the most recent addition to my fan club

That’s awful when they do that infront a truck. If it all suddenly went ■■■■ up, up front, you could easily end up crushing that car & killing all occupants, possibly including children.
It wouldn’t be your (our? - I speak for all lorry drivers) fault, but it would sure haunt you for the rest of your life.

The sooner they bring in compulsory m/way training for learners/new license holders the better.