PLOD, Crick.

Sat there having a quick 15 near the end of the lay by & there’s an arrow directing you to turn left (the kerbs are even shaped to go left only) then you go round the roundabout to head for the M1, Plod comes out of the VOS’TAPO Concentration Camp & promptly turns Right !

Now, if that’d been me & this Super Dooper Revenue Collector had seen me do it, I’m sure he would have been reaching into his pocket for his ‘Scam’ Book & handed me a nice little fine for Disobeying a Traffic Order !

Do as I say, don’t do as I do !

Bloody Hypocrites !

(& they wonder why we don’t have a lot of respect for them !)

Bet you wish you had a dashcam for that.

wouldnt matter if he had one or not, if a copper can batter an innocent man who just happened to be walking threw a protest on his way home from work to death and get away with it, then i think for bouncing a right hed get a reward

Before commenting I would want to know WHY they did it as could be on a non B&T shout

Dav1d:
Bet you wish you had a dashcam for that.

That’s a thought for next time.

Plugster:
wouldnt matter if he had one or not, if a copper can batter an innocent man who just happened to be walking threw a protest on his way home from work to death and get away with it, then i think for bouncing a right hed get a reward

Yep, seem to do what they want, when they want. :imp:

ROG:
Before commenting I would want to know WHY they did it as could be on a non B&T shout

Didn’t have his Blues on Rog, they were pulling in Vans & it didn’t look like an emergency.
If it had been an emergency with all his Blue Lights Dancing all over his roof, I wouldn’t have commented, its just that these people have got powers to nick us for what sometimes seem pretty trivial things (ie 45 in a 40 on a dead straight road in the middle of nowhere, or even disobeying a traffic sign :unamused: ) so they should be whiter than white !