Oh dear....

I found this gem on another forum which makes for :laughing: and also :angry: reading at the same time.

digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show … ?t=1324084

Having been a reader of many of the topcis on the DS forums for quite some time, I can tell you that the vast majority of poster’s there are chavs on benefits and have an IQ of around 10. The posts in the thread linked seem to be additional proof of this, should you require some.

Reply 5 in particular is worthy of this -

see what you mean rob the dummys :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

And the inside / outside lane debate rolls on and on! :laughing:

There is a whole group for this on Facebook some of them on there are a bit thick as well though and don’t understand the regulations

It is frightening how ignorant of the law some of them are, especially those that had only recently passed their driving tests. At least they didn’t blame lorries for everything.

jimti:
There is a whole group for this on Facebook some of them on there are a bit thick as well though and don’t understand the regulations

LMAO! Check the photos bit on there! :wink:

If only there some written code for using the highways, available cheaply in every newsagent and made compulsory for everyone learning to drive? :unamused: :unamused:

Perhaps we could start one on here, you know just putting common sense ideas into print. Actually I am surprised no one has thought of it before.

waddy640:
Perhaps we could start one on here, you know just putting common sense ideas into print. Actually I am surprised no one has thought of it before.

I was actually sarcastically refering to one that already exists. The clue was in the words “highways” and “code” :wink:

Biscuits:

waddy640:

I was actually sarcastically refering to one that already exists. The clue was in the words “highways” and “code” :wink:

LMFAO :grimacing:

Biscuits:

waddy640:

I thought you were, but having looked at that other site, one wonders whether many people have indeed read a copy.

:laughing: I keep to the middle lane in my artic, you dont have to worry about numptys letting you out to overtake the brain dead in lane one, you just have to pull in sometimes to let the odd coach by or HGV that is faster than you…Makes life very stress free. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Beetie:

jimti:

LMAO! Check the photos bit on there! :wink:

Why has someone spoilt them pics with pics of MIDDLE LANERS!!! LMFAO

And i can’t believe the people on that forum actually got LICENCES■■? :imp: :smiling_imp: :question: :question:
reply no.5 is an absolute classic i’ll remember that for a long time :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Similar levels of intelligence to the Raul Moat lovers on Facebook. :imp:

Well i thought the DSA had started putting blank pass cert’s in lucky bags, as in my opinion there are clearly some idiots who presumably passed a driving test and hold a valid licence, or maybe they didn’t bother to do that as well as change lanes or actually read the highway code, i found this ridedrive.co.uk this along with other common sense ideas should be part of a driving test

Oh dear indeed, and yes I read reply 5!!! Now every car that passes me and carries on up the M6 at 1 o clock in the morning overtaking miles upon miles of fresh air I wonder if it is him.
It’s really shocking that you see all these youngsters driving in the middle lane (most with front fogs on!) and you think they’ll be driving to next 40-50 years like that. God help us.
First post guys so be gentle with me. Not a new trucker though. 10 years now and its showing. :neutral_face:

streaky:
It’s really shocking that you see all these youngsters driving in the middle lane (most with front fogs on!) and you think they’ll be driving to next 40-50 years like that. God help us.

That is depressing :open_mouth: :cry: :imp:

Oh Welcome to trucknet Streaky :grimacing: