We aint all bad its just the cars

Or was it my fault cause I drive a truck :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Everyone is in a rush mate, you should know that, just keep yourself safe and ■■■■ em’, if they crash, thumbs up

came off a roundabout the other day which sticks you in the middle lane of a motorway, was waiting for the wide hatching to end before i moved into left hand lane and took left exit when some numpty in a car cut across the wide hatching, undertook me then sat right in my blindest spot, do they want to get flattened?!

A pair of absolute plonkers! They probably think they are the worlds best drivers

personally, i would send a copy to the police, i’m sure they would love to see that :open_mouth:

yeah but do it anominously eh? the rozzers might not take too kindly to you holding a camera phone whilst driving. :wink:

and someone driving with only one head light :exclamation: :exclamation:

Just of out sheer interest what was the original reason for recording your night time drive, or was it to catch just that sort of thing on camera :question: :question:

Your probabaly aware but later on today dont be suprised when the IHTY bridgade turn up and start harking on about using a phone while driving - despite until the last few seconds you can see it’s resting on your dashboard :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i had the same happen to me i was trvelling towards whitby 1 morning about 5 am & a boy racer could’nt wait but what he did’nt know their was a traffic cop behind him,a mile up the road he was pulled.

Well it aint a phone its a digi cam and i dont hold it it sits on the dash the movement was when i turned it and plonked it on me clipboard. The cam has a battry run time of 3 hrs and a hard disk with 37hrs so I dont have to stop start it really and its only a button so no diff to changing radio stations.
I’ll some nights have it running when I leave the depot cause jun 16 /15 M5 is a great place to get cut up and shafted. :grimacing: :neutral_face:
everyones in a rush to get home.

Seen a programme - cant remember the name but it was about a similar sort of camera a dash camera, it records a 24 hour spell of driving and unless you save it , it then it re-writes and records another 24 hour spell and it plugs into the cigarette socket but it was in states and it was trying to prevent ambulance chasers.

it would be a good peace of mind if something did happen and you had it on video like today when i nearly got wiped out by a polish drawbar :smiling_imp:

as for the double whites you’re lucky if the 2 car drivers even know what they mean - i got overtook on a blind bend with double whites on the road to pebbles yesterday - sticker on the back of the car said baby on board- sure enough i seen a toddler - people don’t realise how dangerous they are, when they think they are perfectly safe :confused:

you’ve gave me a idea nick i fancy one of those cameras :grimacing:

Crossing double white lines, three points and £60 thankyou very much. They are as bad as the ■■■■ boy racer in Mexborough who overtook me in a thirty limit (I was doing about 25 because I drive an FL-220 and it’s crap) and then slammed his brakes on as soon as he had to turn left up the next exit. ■■■■■■.

shuttlespanker:
personally, i would send a copy to the police, i’m sure they would love to see that :open_mouth:

Sods law, if he sent it to the rozzers, they would prob nick him for using a handheld device to catch the [zb],lol :blush:

tofer:
Crossing double white lines, three points and £60 thankyou very much. They are as bad as the [zb] boy racer in Mexborough who overtook me in a thirty limit (I was doing about 25 because I drive an FL-220 and it’s crap) and then slammed his brakes on as soon as he had to turn left up the next exit. ■■■■■■.

Crossing double White lines, three points £60 fine!!!
Over taking on double White lines might get you that in some instance but look at the
New H/C highway code the rule on solid lines and overtaking have been up dated :laughing:

highway code:
Double white lines where the line nearest you is solid. This means you MUST NOT cross or straddle it unless it is safe and you need to enter adjoining premises or a side road. You may cross the line if necessary, provided the road is clear, to pass a stationary vehicle, or overtake a pedal cycle, horse or road maintenance vehicle, if they are travelling at 10 mph (16 km/h) or less.

Pulled that from the directgov website. That’s the interpretation I was given when I learned to drive. I’m sure a traffic officer would be issuing a ticket in the circumstances on the video.