Another dashcam thread

hi chaps
Purchased a new dashcam. Got a nextbase 402g profesional 140 quid does the same as the more expensive roadhawk cameras picture quality is fantastic comes with all the G sensors and synced to google maps. That police witness website want 200 quid for the same model.
Can anyone tell me how to post a video on here from my dash cam. i have them on the laptop but just dont know how to add itto a post thanks guys.

post it to youtube and post a link here?

AH so thats how its done. My 9yr old will be home from skool soon she can show me how to post it on youtube then link it to trucknet

Thanks drive

I hope you have some juicy examples of dodgy driving for us to look at. Preferably agency… :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
I hope you have some juicy examples of dodgy driving for us to look at. Preferably agency… :wink:

Only had it a few weeks. Got footage following behind a rigid on the A87 going through glen sheil. on the limiter all the way almost touches a low loader coming the other way. Not sure wether to post it or not. The company name is on the back of the truck.i dont want to drop he driver in it.

I was driving a coach and could hardly keep up. On the viewing software my average speed was 55mph so i could be dropping myself in it too lol

Sure none of us on here want to see a fellow comrade get in trouble…

Lets have a butchers though so we can judge picture quality. :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
Sure none of us on here want to see a fellow comrade get in trouble…

Lets have a butchers though so we can judge picture quality. :wink:

:laughing::lol:

Right got it uploaded to youtube now how do i post the link on here

what’s it called?

search you tube for it and copy/paste the url

copy the link and paste in here using the [ url ]

burnley-si:

That’s what I said Si :laughing:

Same camera I’ve got. Can’t fault it.

Not worth posting footage of nearly events. Have plenty of those, only want to see the crash ones.

Driver-Once-More:

burnley-si:

back up, back up a tell ya :grimacing: :wink:

burnley-si:

Driver-Once-More:

burnley-si:

Si, I posted the info before you. Don’t shoot the piano player :laughing:

right chaps i uploaded the wrong video. but here is one from the fatal accident on the 4th nov. its not graphic in any way just the police investigation you can see on the other carraigeway. RIP to the poor car driver who lost his life. just after Ballinluig on the A9. just a few days after the speed cameras went live. If you think its in bad taste then a moderator can remove it . I wont be offended.

I put it on youtube via my wifes account by mistake.

But the quality is quite good for a mid range dashcam Cant cut and paste sorry but if you search youtube dash cam 5;11 004
maybe some king chap can post a link

Contraflow:
Same camera I’ve got. Can’t fault it.

yes i was really surprised at the quality for the price i paid. It won an award from which magazine beaing most of the more expisive ones that retail around 300 quid

109LWB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cmKNzfQA2Q

Thanks drive need to learn how to do that cheers

Driver-Once-More:

burnley-si:

Driver-Once-More:

burnley-si:

Si, I posted the info before you. Don’t shoot the piano player :laughing:

i did it jus tas a backup to yours just incase he didnt see yours :wink: in other words i didnt read your post lol
:laughing: