A YouTube video for your enjoyment

youtu.be/6CiSlyrsayM

It’s title is idiot “professional” drivers.

All dashcam footage.

Some are genuine mistakes, some aren’t even professional drivers ie it’s a 3.5t flat bed or a horse box, and some bits are just everyday occurrences. However, if you watch it throughout there’s also some absolute corkers in there from bell ends who shouldn’t have licences.

thing with these online bad driver clips. yes some are bad should be banned from driving
but most are very minor. and id say about half on that link above I cant see what the problem is .

its all self policeing people in cars who think there the most perfect driver ever.
then they rant and get annoyed by noting at times really.
just got nothing better to do really.

I once got filmed ages ago by some chav of a woman. I was sat in passanger seat of left had drive car on my phone . car pulls along side window comes down woman screams at me.
youtube mate check it later your gona be famous . youtube facbook your going on it now
all she kept yelling was youtube youbtube check it out.

i just sat there waved at here on my phone .

probably on there duno dont care really.

her and her fella seemed excited and prob wet themselves

All I’m seeing is top drivers getting the job done tbh…

xichrisxi:
All I’m seeing is top drivers getting the job done tbh…

Well apart from the one that fell asleep. Most of them you can see what’s going to happen long before the dramatic emergency stop and the outpouring of emotion,it’s the old fifteen minutes of fame on social media thing again :smiley:

Hmmm if you think there’s nothing wrong with most of that you need to look at your own standard of driving. We can’t just go not giving way on roundabouts and junctions because we are driving a larger vehicle.

DickyNick:
Hmmm if you think there’s nothing wrong with most of that you need to look at your own standard of driving. We can’t just go not giving way on roundabouts and junctions because we are driving a larger vehicle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
works well enough for me for the last 30+ years?
just normal days driving for the first 2-30 then i couldnt be assed watching anymore.
the uk dashcams are just boring.anything from russia is usually well worth watching.

dieseldog999:

DickyNick:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
works well enough for me for the last 30+ years?
just normal days driving for the first 2-30 then i couldnt be assed watching anymore.
the uk dashcams are just boring.anything from russia is usually well worth watching.

So you didn’t see the rigid going into the back of a car on I believe the A406?

Or the artics trying to overtake each other on roundabouts and ending up blocking the road?

Or the artic smash into a Stobart unit on a roundabout?

Or the bus just pull out in front of an artic causing him to swerve into lane 2 and brake heavily?

Or the bus pull out in front of the car causing an almost emergency stop?

Or the artic smash into the back of the car at the end?

Or the kuhne & nagel artic not giving way at a roundabout, swerving, and quite possible chucking his load over in the process?

That’s just from the top of my head. Anyone here who thinks all the above is normal and ok shouldn’t have a licence either.

Oh and if it’s worked well for you for the past 30 years if you cut me up like some of those on that video I’d be the first to send my dash cam footage to the police and to your company. Professional drivers? My arse.

Guy in the 8 wheel tipper obviously seen the mini cooper and was merely pulling out behind him until said driver slammed anchors on to ridicule him. Ive nearly rammed plenty cars through roundabouts that decide to stop when nothing coming from right.

DickyNick:
If you cut me up like some of those on that video I’d be the first to send my dash cam footage to the police and to your company. .

Says it all really. :unamused: self appointed road marshalls are as big a pain in the ■■■■ as crap drivers. :bulb:
Me? …I’d just call him a ■■■■ under my breath and move on.

I’m sure I’ve inadvertantly cut people up in the past…What about you? :bulb:

robroy:

DickyNick:
If you cut me up like some of those on that video I’d be the first to send my dash cam footage to the police and to your company. .

Says it all really. :unamused: self appointed road marshalls are as big a pain in the ■■■■ as crap drivers. :bulb:
Me? …I’d just call him a [zb] under my breath and move on.

Facebook police. How many likes for saying someones a bellend when said person is actually the bellend for ridiculing in first place.

I am sure, over the years, I have cut up people and I know I have been cut up by people

I am not a perfect driver, despite my C+E, and I am sure a lot of them aren’t either.

Today I followed a Police Car down the M5 from the West Mids to Cheltenham. He never once moved out of the centre lane. I’m pretty sure he isn’t a perfect driver either

DickyNick:
Oh and if it’s worked well for you for the past 30 years if you cut me up like some of those on that video I’d be the first to send my dash cam footage to the police and to your company. Professional drivers? My arse.

Oh for the good old days where the coffee beans were shaken and it was then quickly forgotten about and people moved back to their own lives.

But no let’s try and screw someone over potentially. Much better. Especially when it’s (in some cases) genuine errors of judgement or mistakes. They do happen you know…

Well if you get your rocks off over a video you class as enjoyment you really need help

toonsy:

DickyNick:

Oh for the good old days where the coffee beans were shaken and it was then quickly forgotten about and people moved back to their own lives.

But no let’s try and screw someone over potentially. Much better. Especially when it’s (in some cases) genuine errors of judgement or mistakes. They do happen you know…

I reckon out of all that footage 80 to 90% of it is just run of the mill things that happen on the road every day…non events in other words, ■■■■ happens on busy roads, it always has and it always will…fact.
Then theres a few examples of general bad driving, on there, and about 4 examples of extremely bad driving. :bulb:

Who remembers that guy on here who used to dramatise events himself, and post them on here, speed up a couple of ks or something just to prove his point, then blast his horns at the end of every event like some kind of drama queen, then he went off on one and minced off when most of us let him know we knew what his game was. :unamused:

■■■■ cameras are the scourge of the modern world, they’re everywhere, …even in cabs ffs.
Dashcams have given all these self righteous, self appointed fannies (who genuinely believe that they’re some kind of plain clothes traffic police on a mission :unamused: ) a new hobby. :unamused:

Most of them are more like “standard things that unfortunately do happen sometimes” rather than a slate on low personal driving standards
A grand says I could follow any dashcam warrior for 5 miles and pick up half a dozen “faults”.

DickyNick:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and whats likely to happen after you send the footage to plod and whoever you might work out who id work for?
plod would mostly do nothing,the company would ■■■■ themselves and ridicule you for being another armchair viking and compliment me for obviously doing my best to make whatever boat id be heading for…
90% of that vid was everyday pish,look up the rissian /euro vids and see some real ■■■■■■ up loonies driving.
the closest you get to that is when someone on donegal plates comes off the ferry in the uk or even cherbourg as theres plenty in ireland have had little experience of dealing with roundabouts in their entire driving career.
why dont you post some of your "professional drivers my arse "dashcam escapades on here and keep us all enthralled?

It just goes to show the perception of the average lorry driver when they think most of these were everday events that should be ignored.
Some absolutely appalling driving from so called professional drivers bullying their way through traffic and just driving like they own the road and stuff eveyone else.
Everyone makes mistakes but a lot of these clips were not mistakes. They were deliberate acts of aggression and showing how poor standards are.
And some of you wonder why the public hate us. This is one of the reasons.

robroy:

DickyNick:

Me? …I’d just call him a [zb] under my breath and move on.

There’s a big difference rob inadvertently cut someone up and approaching a roundabout with absolutely no intention of giving way. Some of those on that video look that they didn’t even know they were entering a roundabout. :unamused:

jakethesnake:
It just goes to show the perception of the average lorry driver when they think most of these were everday events that should be ignored.
Some absolutely appalling driving from so called professional drivers bullying their way through traffic and just driving like they own the road and stuff eveyone else.
Everyone makes mistakes but a lot of these clips were not mistakes. They were deliberate acts of aggression and showing how poor standards are.
And some of you wonder why the public hate us. This is one of the reasons.

Exactly. There’s a huge difference between just making a mistake like what some of the above are talking about, and what’s shown in that video. Most of that isn’t just making a mistake, it’s down right dangerous having no awareness of surroundings and no consideration for other road users. And the people on here trying to say it’s ok id love them to go and sit a driving test now in that case.