Thanks to the so and so driver .

that cut me up and it nearly resulted in tears.
Jesus . whats the craic with all these so called “near misses” lately ?
No collision ,no harm done . .get on with it !!
If i had a £ for each time it happened to me ,i would have £2 because i can read the road and have a smidgin of common sense!!
Tin hat on, at a jaunty angle.

Are you seriously expecting some kind of sympathy on tnuk?!

hgvhgv:

Yeah right I got 5 pages of hate when I had a little rant!

I think we can all agree that we come across bad driving every day. It’s how we deal with it that makes the difference.

dar1976:
I think we can all agree that we come across bad driving every day. It’s how we deal with it that makes the difference.

It’s probably almost an everyday occurrence nowadays but i don’t get fazed by it, i just forget about it and move on no point dwelling on it otherwise it’ll fester away inside.

Deal with it and moooove on, perhaps with the application of some educational horn!

If I have a problem with someone I normally tootle my horn at the offending trundlewagon pilot, a which point he’ll normally look and say ‘cor blimey guvn’r I didn’t see ya there, many apologies’ then we both doff our caps at each other and carry on our merry way. This is the gentleman’s way of dealing with road incidents.

Dan_1986:

hgvhgv:

Yeah right I got 5 pages of hate when I had a little rant!

We love you really Dan!

It’s good to have a rant on here just don’t expect too much coddling.

bazstan009:
Deal with it and moooove on, perhaps with the application of some educational horn!

^^^^^this

hgvhgv:

Whoosh!!!

hgvhgv:

I really don’t think he’s looking for sympathy - he’s giving out pretty much the opposite, in fact. Read it again :wink:

As Jack Dee might say So What !

bjd:
As Jack Dee might say So What !

Or Lee Evans…■■■■ off!!