Was it you?

Steering an FH Globby,plain white with an alloy grain bulker on the back A14 today at about 1600?
Let me remind you that the four trucks you passed were all doing 50mph up the hill eastbound to jct 1.
You were in the outside lane overtaking us during the hours of the overtaking ban.
perhaps you did not notice though as you were speaking into your hand held mobile at the time.
Own up you unprofessional oik.
rant over.

Ok I admit it, hands up.

It wasnt me.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Wasn’t me either.It’s not fair, I never win anything. :wink:

Coffeeholic:
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Wasn’t me either.It’s not fair, I never win anything. :wink:

same here :cry: :cry: :cry:

still on sick so not me

never driven a bulker
never been on the A14
i dont use my phone while im driving
i was at home by then

scanny77:
never driven a bulker
never been on the A14
i dont use my phone while im driving
i was at home by then

So it was you then?

Well it was not me i would of if you was doin 50 up that hill if im runnin at 56 and i would of waved hi

now if you would av said a silver 105 with bulker it was me about 15.30.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Also anybody notice any unusual cameras on the bridges this week? A14
There was 2 cameras on stands on at least 1 of the bridges west to east this week

They are there to police the 71/2 tonne limit in lane two.

oh well not to worry there are bigger things in life to worry about. :unamused:

Chill out disgo lifes to short and if the cameras were there he would have been done,

More importantly though is what kind of pizza was he ordering on the phone and did they deliver :laughing: :laughing:

Dafman I am as cool as an ice cube. I like a bit of a wind up.I did not expect any of the perfect drivers on here to own up (well one did).Perhaps there is no need for anyone on here to have assessments with ROG !

Sadly today i had the misfortine of driving a 7.5 tonner along there today :smiley: :smiley:
Ace i could belt along there without having any real drivers getting in my way made good time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Certainly wasn’t me,as I was laid on a sunlounger in Hisaronu in Turkey,basking in about 40 degrees c. :sunglasses:

Ken.

sidan:
Also anybody notice any unusual cameras on the bridges this week? A14
There was 2 cameras on stands on at least 1 of the bridges west to east this week

those camara’s are about ¼ mile before the start of the ban…

Reminds me of the idiot I moved into lane 2 to let out near Carlise this week as I headed for Glasgow. Tipper comes down the sliproad so I moved over as I always do if I can. He then sped up to my exact same speed and sat next to me until nearly the next junction displaying the high amount of arrogance that drivers of such vehicles have a disproportionately high likelyhood of displaying. Mind you, that stereotype was soon cast aside as I moved over to allow a rigid tipper onto the M74 near Gretna, he was going a bit faster than me and was already pretty much passed so I backed off and pulled in and he then politely thanked me with his indecators. A simple act of politeness which was much appreciated.

eldor:
Reminds me of the idiot I moved into lane 2 to let out near Carlise this week as I headed for Glasgow. Tipper comes down the sliproad so I moved over as I always do if I can. He then sped up to my exact same speed and sat next to me until nearly the next junction displaying the high amount of arrogance that drivers of such vehicles have a disproportionately high likelyhood of displaying.

you could have always lifted your right foot a bit and pulled in behind :wink:

doesn’t alter the fact the tipper driver was a prat though :wink: