To the Grocontinental driver this morning . .

. . . on the A41 around Ternhill - Market Drayton around 0700 hrs, I just want to say I hope you are proud to have nearly killed me or caused a very serious accident.

I was in a 44t artic too and as the dual-carriageway begins to end and goes single again he decides to overtake me forcing me over to the left causing me to vere on to the end of a slip road for a side lane (thank God it was there) then I hit the kerb and went onto the grass verge!!

Your reg was [zb] by the way and you derserve to be punished. Idiots like you shouldn’t be on the road in any capacity let alone driving class one vehicles. If you want to kill yourself then feel free but dont involve anyone else!!!

IDIOT!

y dont u call them up and complain to them about it… what is an internet forum ment to do?

acceptme:
y dont u call them up and complain to them about it… what is an internet forum ment to do?

+1

Plus of course posting registration numbers is not allowed

Rob K:

acceptme:

+1

+2

Sounds like you could of eased off the rev’s a bit. Either that or held your road and forced him off. :bulb:

Reminds me the other day at the dartford toll, some nob trying to race me to the tunnel lane from the toll booth. I just held my line to cut his nose, looked in the mirror as he was cut off, flashing his lights, beeping his horn at me as he was forced onto the curb by the ADR queue so as not to lose his mirror. :laughing:

Phone the company up if it was that bad.

paul@midway:

No ■■ that! I’ve had it done to me and its not nice, by car drivers making up highway code or not giving a lorry driver a break for a mistake. :imp:

I thought that hows my driving scheme had been discredited anyway? :confused:

Silver_Surfer:

Rob K:

acceptme:

+1

+2

• another 1

drama_llama.jpg

Ease off, says more about you than him.

Coffeeholic:

Silver_Surfer:

Rob K:

acceptme:

+1

+2

• another 1

Well heres a -1 :unamused:

I,m assuming you weren,t being arsey as to not slow down and let him in, even if he was driving like a knob it,s always better to raise above it and be professional or you are as bad as him. Did you take it any further ? if it was as bad as you say I would not have any problem with ringing his firm (or better still have a chat if he stops at next services :smiling_imp: ) it,s because of actions like that we are so loved by the public :unamused:

“This is why I don’t come on this site anymore”…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:

Don,t get you Rob why,s that■■?

they have the name of the driver on the side of the truck too.

Thetaff:
they have the name of the driver on the side of the truck too.

Might have been an agency driver.

pavaroti:

paul@midway:

No [zb] that! I’ve had it done to me and its not nice, by car drivers making up highway code or not giving a lorry driver a break for a mistake. :imp:

I thought that hows my driving scheme had been discredited anyway? :confused:

Same arrived at a mini roundabout same time as A N other car driver. I went , he had to wait a little bit longer.
Still wrote a letter to my place to moan.
I put it down to 50/50
(shrug)

robroy:

Rob K:

Don,t get you Rob why,s that■■?

Wasn’t @ you.

Valid video evidence is all you need.

He probably didnt want to be stuck behind you doing 39mph on a completely empty road, and that stretch of DC is the only place to pass for miles, hence him wanting to get by you.

I am surprised it was a Grocotts motor though as they usually stick to the speed limits around there.

Rob K:

Personally I think, while we are all struggling to come to terms with this, we should all remember to think of the children. :stuck_out_tongue: