Congratulations to all

to all that was involved this morning at 0520 on the m6 sth bound between jcn 6 to 5 just after the roadworks…here it is…1st lane a fedex artic…2nd lane a fed ex artic (probabally his mate )who was level ■■■■■■■ with each other trying to overtake each other then out pulls a edwards haulage off market drayton in to the 3rd lane trying to overtake theese fedex…this went on for 1 mins atleast cus they were all sat at 56 and none off them letting off…then the 2 white vans who had enough off waiting decided to use the hard shoulder to undertake all 3 off them followed by 1 car!!..please please.i want arrive at work in one piece and on time and a live even if you ■■■■■ dont care about anyone else,one judgment off error this mornin and the whole effin motorway would have been closed and maybey a fatal just because you couldnt ■■■■ wait!sorry rant over

Why cant people see that we either raise our game or get more regulations and rules thrown at us.After yesterdays accident on the M20 I want to do a days work and go home.I am hourly paid ,when someone wants to pass me I let them go.

I always thought that quip “Stoke on Trent - Bent” meant something else… :unamused:

alamcculloch:
Why cant people see that we either raise our game or get more regulations and rules thrown at us.After yesterdays accident on the M20 I want to do a days work and go home.I am hourly paid ,when someone wants to pass me I let them go.

Dunno what was causing all the hoo-har at 7pm tonight eastbound near maidstone… I usually get foreign artics pull out to overtake me on the 2 lane M26 stretch, forcing me to consider other road users, and let them go too, by dropping a couple of notches on the cruise. :neutral_face: If I didn’t, it would take them 5 miles to get past me with the cruise stuck on 56 like so many other trucks.

Why were the 2 fed ex lads blocking the road? Wait don’t answer that, I know it.

The hard shoulder becomes lane 1 at this point.

not me, I was heading North :laughing: