was it you?

this tanker was being pulled by a white volvo on the M6 today heading north. the unit had red lettering on it possibly CYMRU among other things. was it anyone here?

It was me, why ?

I reckon it’s a welsh trailer :laughing: :laughing:

honestly Rob■■?
if it was, it was me who pulled over into the middle lane so you had a better view behind when you pulled off the hard shoulder :wink:

No it wasn’t, I just said that to see what you’d say. Now you know it wasn’t me what were you going to say ?

:sunglasses:

nothing mate. i just wanted to know if it was one of our members. the driver was very appreciative of me noticing him. he was stationary with his hazards on but i noticed him moving and assumed he was rejoining the carriageway so i moved over so he could see further. he waved to thank me and he waved again later on when he overtook me. it was nice to see since more and more drivers seem to be ignorant these days. no offence intended to anyone here. i very much doubt that anyone here would fall into that group

scanny77:
i very much doubt that anyone here would fall into that group

Why do you think that then ? :frowning:

quite simple really. anyone who registers here has more interest in trucking than just turning up for work and going home at the end of the day. its all down to attitude and interests. i would imagine every member here would be more inclined to chat to other drivers at RDCs etc since we all have a common interest and we all seem to prefer the traditional values of the profession ie ‘Knights of the road’ rather than just being someone who drives an HGV to pay the bills