Was it you? Lady driver with a smile. M6

Sunday afternoon 13th Aug. 2006 around 4pm southbound M6 Cheshire/Staffs.

White & blue Volvo F? with the old owners name painted out.
Plain white box or fridge with “Wildlife” on the back door.

Came steaming up the side of me just as we got to a hill & lost the advantage remaining level with me in my bright yellow P & O Ferrymasters Merc Actross for a few seconds.

She looked accross & smiled & we had a laugh because she had totally “lost it” & dropped back.

As soon it levelled out off she went & we waved again.

Had attracted my attention as she caught me up as for some reason this particular truck was very noisy from the front. (sounded like steam blowing off). Maybe it was just the speed? :laughing:
[It was quite warm & i had the window open]

I have the full reg. no. but won’t post it the public domain, however it was a Y plate & the last three letter where WSW.

Anybody know who she was or seen this motor around?

Jonathan.

Love at first sight :blush: how romantic!

It was me honey …

pmsl @ gurners pic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

LMAO

Been seeing quite a lot of chicks driving trucks recently. Sadly only about 0.01% of them have not got faces like slapped arses though. :astonished:

Edited for stupidity error

^^^ True . Bet they say the same about us though :laughing:

definately a case of beer goggles
i have never been to bed with an ugly woman woke up next to a few though :smiley:

Driveroneuk:
She looked accross & smiled… off she went & we waved again.

Had attracted my attention as she caught me up…

Of course that was the only reason she “caught your attention” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Sounds like Jon’s in lurve to me and is desperately hoping the chick is reading with a view to wooing her into a date or hoping someone else knows who it was so he can pester them for some contact details!

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rob K:
Sounds like Jon’s in lurve to me and is desperately hoping the chick is reading with a view to wooing her into a date or hoping someone else knows who it was so he can pester them for some contact details!

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

must be lurve, next thing we know he’ll be going up to female truckers and asking them if they’re that girle trucker off the internet

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BoIIox! :sunglasses:

Are you allowed to say " chick " on here when referring to a driver of the female persuasion■■? :open_mouth:

Willy Gofar:
Are you allowed to say " chick " on here when referring to a driver of the female persuasion■■? :open_mouth:

NO NOT AT ALL, that is sooooo condisending, you have to refer to the fairer ■■■ as Sheilas :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Rob K:
BoIIox! :sunglasses:

:wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Glad my posting has at least caused some amusement for all the school children in the play ground with nothing more constructive to do with their time. :unamused:

Driveroneuk:
Glad my posting has at least caused some amusement for all the school children in the play ground with nothing more constructive to do with their time. :unamused:

I thought it was quite light-hearted banter but now i’ve got a picture in my mind of the kid in the school playground getting angry with embarrassment as all the other kids are chanting “You’ve got a girlfriend! You’ve got a girlfriend!!” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

must be lurve, next thing we know he’ll be going up to female truckers and asking them if they’re that girle trucker off the internet

Fot those unaware, Rob did just this…

Rob Wrote on Mal/Terry’s Site…

Thought I saw her last night . I’d just fuelled up my wagon ready to go and saw this hot looking blonde chick get out of a white DAF85 with matching box trailer. I think it said John Lewis Retail on the side or something like that. Anyway, I drove all the way round the one way system and pulled up alongside to get a better look but I was caught stealing as the saying goes and had to say something otherwise I’d look like a right pillock. Anyway I says “hi how you doing, are you from Northampton… way?” . “You look like a lassie I know off the internet who drives artics - is your name Sarah or Ella?”

I then realised how dodgy this must have just sounded to her and probably thought it was a lame attempt at me trying to chat her up but the damage was done now. Anyhoo, she says “no sorry, not me” and went back to winding the trailer legs down, so I ■■■■■■ off before I made more of an idiot of myself .

She did look VERY much like her though - long straight blonde hair and the lot .

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: he he ho :wink:

Ahhhh! Bless!!!

…and she let him win too!! :laughing:

BuzzardBoy:
Fot those unaware, Rob did just this…

Rob Wrote on Mal/Terry’s Site…

so I [zb] off before I made more of an idiot of myself

Horse, stable door and bolted spring to mind. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: