women drivers

I do believe that would have been me that you met at Purdy Lodge. I remember it vaguely. :slight_smile:

^^^^ :smiley:

KirstyS:
I do believe that would have been me that you met at Purdy Lodge. I remember it vaguely. :slight_smile:

Only took you 2 years… :open_mouth: By the way there’s a rule here that new female members must post a pic of themselves in their first post. It’s an unwritten rule, but let’s not let small incidentals like that get in the way :laughing: .

this thread is useless without pics :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Call me a rebel but I’m not one for abiding by the rules, written or otherwise. You know us girlies are thrawn by nature :stuck_out_tongue:

KirstyS:
Call me a rebel but I’m not one for abiding by the rules, written or otherwise.

I like this one!

Welcome to the forum Kirsty. Ignore the perverts, oh…actually, better not, if everyone did that the forum would be silent!

Aww thank you :sunglasses:
I’m sure everyone will play nice and I can handle my own with those who can’t. It would be boring without the banter. Lol.

Women driving trucks - what is the world coming to lol!!!
Only messing Kirsty welcome to the crazy mixed up world of tn.

Simon.

NinaSimone:
HELLO - fellow lady drivers —

I am about to get my HGV :astonished: start getting next week well keep you posted

I work for Transam Trucking - we only have 2 female drivers !!! :unamused:

Hello! I do staging in the summer, there are quite a few girls work in the industry and its nice to see more :smiley: You’ll never have a problem if you can’t tip a flight case as theres always a queue of blokes waiting to help its a good job to be in :slight_smile:

we should all have our pics on here!.. :smiley: i even go so far as to put pics of myself on the fuel tank, works wonders for keeping the â– â– â– â– â–  away at night!

He! He! I could see little red harts passing before my eyes when reading that post,I think I know her boyfriend its that cage boxer off the telly cant think of his name but it will come to me.

Oooh! Staging sounds interesting.

KirstyS:
Oooh! Staging sounds interesting.

Its the best job in the world for 6 months of the year (which is the only problem with it) also fun when your delivery site is a field between two fields next to a field :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:
The formula for working out the minimum acceptable age for a girlfriend is “Half your age, plus seven”.

Guess I fail that test…there’s 30 years between me and her :smiley:

Edit: just seen how old the original post is…comment current though!

Harry Monk:
The formula for working out the minimum acceptable age for a girlfriend is “Half your age, plus seven”.

[/quote]
“Paedos in the Mist”. Lol. Joking :stuck_out_tongue:

KirstyS:

Harry Monk:

“Paedos in the Mist”. Lol. Joking :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
54/24 :smiley: :smiley: …and very proud am I!

Oooft!! She got you insured??! Lol :smiley:

so you working for mitchells still then kirsty?

KirstyS:
Oooft!! She got you insured??! Lol :smiley:

Should be the other way around lol, the way she drives!!! :grimacing:

Yes still with Mitchell’s. In my fourth year now. I’ve changed unit since though. I wish I could get my old one back. Snuggled in the bunk atm.