women drivers

lol just getting the courage up to get into the crappy ■■■ bunk that scania provide!.. :slight_smile:

I know a lot of drivers slate women drivers but to be fair i find them a lot more professional about there job and get on with it instead of moaning.

After xmas we are taking on another truck and as a result another driver and i wouldnt be put off if i got a lady working for me ? some are actually better and a lot more well mannered than some of the blokes ive interviewed.

Hi All,

Still out and about trucking now and again!! give us a wave when you see me ! :smiley:

buck rogers:
i passed one of their female drivers at grantshouse,she was going northbound about tea time saturday.it might be her.she must be okay,cos i didnt recoil in shock,as i do with some!!

Mmmmmmm and most of the male drivers leave a lot to the imagination too, there are a lot of BOB FOC,s about Body of Baywatch,Face of Crimewatch… :smiley:

That is very true! I have yet to come across eye candy :laughing:

ROG:

NinaSimone:
I am about to get my HGV :astonished: start getting next week well keep you posted

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome NinaSimone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GENERAL DRIVING TIPS BEFORE STARTING LGV C TRAINING (Link)

If you click the link in my signature or these truck pics

it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot more info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:
BEFORE you book your training, READ THIS… - I suggest the trainee-to-be visits the training school, meets the head person(s) and has a quick look at the truck BEFORE parting with any money.

Recommended LGV training schools

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
Newbies - Jobs, Agencies & EXPERIENCE & Is this country short of drivers ?

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC, Getting 1st LGV Licence and much more…

I ASSUME that your company is sorting out your training and that you will have a job sorted for after it :question:

I did not know Trucknet is getting money for adverts to keep it running…
I rather wish not to see it

NinaSimone:

cough, er, hello, cough :grimacing:

dagenham is very vogue right now :wink:

as a side note, one of the truck mags has a small article on a nice young lady owner driver with her bonnetted scania in the forest.

NinaSimone:

Thats not very nice, i dont start my Job till next Mth. :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Late 20’s I suppose…

The formula for working out the minimum acceptable age for a girlfriend is “Half your age, plus seven”.

And she would fail that test. Although that of course would be her problem, not mine!

I have only just come across this post but the OP reminded me of the Simpsons and the angry groundsman. Now I am not sure if it is Rcos or Kirsty that is more akin to him :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry. Your formula fails in septuagenarius. Then the youngster is just accused of being after your money. :smiley:

Harry Monk:
There is a girl out there driving a Rock ‘n’ Roll truck- for StageTruck- who I am a bit sweet on… If only I was 20 years younger!

blonde thing from Hull?

I dont slate women in fact i usually like them and i’m married to one so that proves it :smiley: but i have been accused of sexism in the past i know its not true but what would you have done.
I was an owner driver who was having a brilliant week and i arrived at Barry Island for a load of bananas for Glasgow and after that to load hanging beef from Belfast for Rungis.
About 50 vehicles in front of me but they were loading fairly rapid, i booked off and waited and it was touch and go but i was lucky and i was in the last 5 to be loaded,great, i knew i could tip as soon as i got there because they wanted to get the fruit into the kilns.
Then problems, tap on the door and a foreman docker and an office worker stood there “you will have to pull out drive and we will load you first thing in the morning” Why ?, " because there is a lady driver in the queue behind you and she can’t stay on the docks overnight because there are no facilities for women" are there any for men ? "well no but you know drive " "yes i do ff------g know i know i am getting loaded and if there is a dozen women behind i dont care i am still getting ff------g loaded if your’e that bothered load her after me ", oh ok you are a sexist are you,"no i’m not i’m a haulier trying to earn a bloody living and i’m not letting you stop me so go away.
The language was a lot more industrial then that but was i wrong, is that being sexist i dont think so.

As a man I feel inclined to shout “get your ■■■■ out!” … Realising this could be interpreted as sexist I am willing to get mine out first…

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342807404.259633.jpg

This is for Spanky.

edit’ this is a joke, I don’t mean to offend any guys not willing to get theirs out.

VERY DISSAPOINTED…Saw the attachment icon and I thought there was going to be some female photographic evidence to back it up . :cry:

El Griffo:
I dont slate women in fact i usually like them and i’m married to one so that proves it :smiley: but i have been accused of sexism in the past i know its not true but what would you have done.
I was an owner driver who was having a brilliant week and i arrived at Barry Island for a load of bananas for Glasgow and after that to load hanging beef from Belfast for Rungis.
About 50 vehicles in front of me but they were loading fairly rapid, i booked off and waited and it was touch and go but i was lucky and i was in the last 5 to be loaded,great, i knew i could tip as soon as i got there because they wanted to get the fruit into the kilns.
Then problems, tap on the door and a foreman docker and an office worker stood there “you will have to pull out drive and we will load you first thing in the morning” Why ?, " because there is a lady driver in the queue behind you and she can’t stay on the docks overnight because there are no facilities for women" are there any for men ? "well no but you know drive " "yes i do ff------g know i know i am getting loaded and if there is a dozen women behind i dont care i am still getting ff------g loaded if your’e that bothered load her after me ", oh ok you are a sexist are you,"no i’m not i’m a haulier trying to earn a bloody living and i’m not letting you stop me so go away.
The language was a lot more industrial then that but was i wrong, is that being sexist i dont think so.

Nope dont think you were being sexiest at all if no facilities for either then tough she would have been safe staying on the dock poss safer that a layby

NinaSimone:

You women are so Shallow, :imp:

It’s should be about personality not looks. :laughing:

muckles:

NinaSimone:

You women are so Shallow, :imp:

It’s should be about personality not looks. :laughing:

Touche :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

We have a number of lady drivers at my place I would like there to be many more, They don’t drive like A holes they don’t wreck the trucks and they don’t leave the cabs smelling like a dog kennel.

There are countless woman drivers over here, sadly most of them look like Robbie Coltrane :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
There are countless woman drivers over here, sadly most of them look like Robbie Coltrane :laughing:

There used to be a blonde that worked in morrisons, i couldn’t decide if she was pretty or ugly, so i opted for pretty ugly :exclamation:

m