Was that you paulb

was that you in the yellow merc at corus yate today ? i was in the silver actros tipping in the 1 st bay as you came out, would have stopped you but didnt put the name and the truck together until 5 mins after you,d gone :smiley:

it was mate, you an owner driver? thought i’d spotted your wagon several times, express at newcastle, celsa at cardiff, rom at sheffield or is there a couple that look the same on for the same firm?
first time in yate, not sure what the crack would be, needed a flyer as i had one to pick up out of celsa to deliver same day sheff, wasn’t in there more than half hour which was spot on.
hoping to get a few runs to yate, just ties in nice with the cardiffs i do although paying for the bridge always gets to me a bit.

just the one wagon paul, though i do get about a bit lol, i,m always in celsa loading for newcastle and sometimes sheffield. you were a bit lucky at yate mind you, 2-3 hours is quite often the norm in that place, i try to avoid it if poss and do a load straight into cardiff, then i dont have to pay that poxy bridge !

funny that, I also have a merc actros megaspace white in colour just proves what good trucks they are for owner drivers eh ? a real truckers truck.

had mine from new and cant really fault it, just wish i,d specced air suspension on the cab, they really are to big to be on springs. its coming off the road over xmas for its 3.5 year old “makeover” well its getting a bit of paint on the front and i might put some more spotlights on just to annoy a few people on here lol :laughing:
ive taken the bottom bed and under bunk drawers out of mine to make a sort of kitchen area, looks huge inside now