Wages part 2

Contraversial[sp] I know,but is any member on here happy with their pay?

I am happy with mine just don`t let my boss know as more will always be welcomed

Yes.

tofer:
Yes.

Good honest answer…Ta

Dunno then?:

tofer:
Yes.

Good honest answer…Ta

Me too. Thats 2 of us.

Wages are fine, people I work for are [zb]. Can’t have it all!

I am not. At the moment I am with the same agency I started 4 years ago (as I wait for some new job promised) and back then I was unexperienced, without much knowledge of Scotland and with poor English and I was paid one quid more per hour…

But when the new job starts, I will be more than happy with my salary :wink:

im happy enough with what i earn, its just i only want to do 30-40 hrs mon-fri,not 70-80 sat-wed.

im happy with mine. I just wish I lived some where that it went further :frowning:

joedwyer1:
im happy with mine. I just wish I lived some where that it went further :frowning:

What do u mean mate, Surrey■■? Or the whole of the UK itself :laughing: :laughing: I can relate to that!!

I’m happy enough with what I get

No, definatly not. Should be on days for the money i get, not tramping.

45 hours mon/fri take home £480 but not the best smelling job and its not even summer yet, cant wait lol

Yes. Very happy as it really is like stealing money with the amount I get for the effort involved.

Coffeeholic:
Yes. Very happy as it really is like stealing money with the amount I get for the effort involved.

Snap :laughing:

orys:
I am not. At the moment I am with the same agency I started 4 years ago (as I wait for some new job promised) and back then I was unexperienced, without much knowledge of Scotland and with poor English and I was paid one quid more per hour…

But when the new job starts, I will be more than happy with my salary :wink:

Your lot are largely responsible for wages dropping!

VOTE UKIP!

garnerlives:

You were looking for more a wee while ago. Had a touch or just decided to get by with what you’ve got?
:wink:

Coffeeholic:

Are you back in the saddle? :grimacing:

NO !!! NO CHUFFIN WAY!!!

And i’m paid a good salary compared to some, but for what we do and the long unsociable hours, No, not enough!!!
Anyway with a wife like mine I need to be a Saudi Oil Sheik!!!

Any driver that says they get enough money, Sorry I don’t believe you.

garnerlives:

For where Im based NO!!!