Vanessa Feltz

I don’t wish to be rude to anyone on Radio 2 , but I just switch this boring woman off, anyone else?

absolutely rubbish, what a bloody mistake.

Fat, bacon dodging ■■■■■!

she is RUBBISH, time to listen to a cd when she’s on!

agreed…in fact will not now listen to radio 2 until 0930

i posted that question 2 weeks ago
if u look up it in search u will find the page i started

I agree - I’ve started switching to Radio 4 at 5am now.

I can tolerate Chris Evans, I like Ken Bruce, then back to Radio 4 again from midday. :slight_smile:

I don’t like the woman radio 2 dosen’t come on in the cab until Chris Evans show start’s

Northern boy:
I don’t like the woman radio 2 dosen’t come on in the cab until Chris Evans show start’s

same here.

I think she is brilliant best thing to come along why ■■?

Because i"ve rediscovered all my CDs and have proper rocking time listerning to them :smiley: :smiley:

yorkshireborn:

Me too…Listern to Alex Lester,then CD’s go on until Chris Evans get’s his arse out of bed,just cant stand her :imp:

Northern boy:

Did no one tell Radio 2 the type of listener they have at that time of the morning,
Miss Kennedy was just about bearable,but Miss Feltz takes unbearable to a new level of low,

I tend to listen to Derek Webster on Smooth radio through the night then it’s Simon Bates from 6am, takes me back to when I was a young lad and I understood Radio 1 !!!

Radio 2 is really going down the pan.

Feltz - Even cheesier than Sarah Kennedy, Rubbish.

Radcliffe & Maconie moving to 6 Music, to be replaced by Joe Whiley. Oh dear!

washy jnr:

yorkshireborn:

Me too…Listern to Alex Lester,then CD’s go on until Chris Evans get’s his arse out of bed,just cant stand her :imp:

Im the same 5.00 - 06.30 is double cd time they oviously replaced sarah kennedy like for like and it does not work.

They should have got Richard Allinson in to do it. In the meantime I switch to cds once the Dark Lord signs off, unless I’m within range of Kerrang!

shortfatbaldbloke:

Northern boy:

same here.

Snap!
The woman makes my stomach turn!

Soon as I heard she was coming to radio 2 in the morning it was enough to make me chuck,cannot do with the horrible old slapper. If im in the Greater Manchester area then its 106.1 Rock Radio. If not its cds it`s talksport.

I didn’t mind Sarah Kennedy, but Vanessa Feltz no way. I have tried but the ipod gets plugged in now. This means I keep listening to the ipod and don’t bother with radio two much. I thinl they may have shot themselves in the foot.

Problem with premature ■■■■■■■■■■■?
Stick a photo of Vanessa Feltz on your headboard :laughing: :laughing: