Vanessa Feltz (LEAVING POST)

As the title says.
She’s leaving Radio 2 so that she can …in her own words…
“get some beauty sleep”.
All she’s going to get from that sentence is sleep.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Her show starts at 4 .No idea how early she has to start to get prepared etc
. Then after radio 2 she is on BBC London untill 10 .
Heard them saying she been on air for 20 years.
Fair play to her lasting that long doing them times.
I know some drivers start that early yes.
But once she starts at 4 she can’t have a sleep or a lay down . Untill 10 am.

Seems BBC are having a.clearout let’s see who they bring in.
Probably a nobody with no talent who’s.probably been famous on social media no brains no talent.
Ps I know will probably be ethic/ disabled friendly as well .which don’t bother me as long as there good at the.job

edd1974:
Probably a nobody with no talent who’s.probably been famous on social media no brains no talent.
Ps I know will probably be ethic/ disabled friendly as well .which don’t bother me as long as there good at the.job

Probably that Owain Wyn Evans or whatever his name is that covered for her while she was on holiday.

edd1974:

Ahh… the halcyon days of awakening with divine English-rose Sarah Kennedy before this gargoyle was brutally installed.

I stopped listening to R2 in a morning primarily because she was in air, as I cannot stand her droning voice and style

lizard:
She’s leaving Radio 2 so that she can …in her own words…
“get some beauty sleep”.

That’s gonna be a very, very, very long snooze

when they got rid of janice long and Alex lester they said it was going to be all pre recorded and highlights overnight ( ok some of it is pick of the pops and the nineties ) o j borge is ok feltz presenting style bloody awful and patronising owen evens is just a whineing inconsequence i would rather have nikki chapman or almost anyone else

It’s the ‘‘Salutations’’ thing that annoys me,.who tf says that anymore? :unamused:

Then there’s Zoe Miss Middle Class ■■■■ Ball :unamused: ,.even Evan’s was more bearable and that’s saying something.l.
Some of the stupid ■■■■ things she says like ‘‘Morning to Mummy Bears, Honey bears, and Gummy bears’’ and such like crap…wtf is all that about exactly.? :smiling_imp:
I know they’re meant to be cheery in a morning but she grates on my ■■■■ nerves.

They should have a morning DJ for miserable basts who are grumpy in a morning …like me. :smiley:

manalishi:

edd1974:

Ahh… the halcyon days of awakening with divine English-rose Sarah Kennedy before this gargoyle was brutally installed.

I used to listen to R1 in those days…is that her that was regularly ■■■■■■ and was always talking about her ■■■■ cat?

Bring back the dark lord :laughing:

quote=“robroy”]

manalishi:

edd1974:

I used to listen to R1 in those days…is that her that was regularly ■■■■■■ and was always talking about her [zb] cat?
[/quote]
Was always up for debate weather she was sloshed or not (one time slurred/unusual speech being blamed on a sore throat) but she behaving a little perculiar at times (which less than 20 years later some of which would probably result in dismissal from the BBC) including Enoch Powell, the ‘best prime minister we never had’ and this: She also left R2 pretty abruptly I recall so that added to rumours she’d being sacked.

robroy:
It’s the ‘‘Salutations’’ thing that annoys me,.who tf says that anymore? :unamused:

Then there’s Zoe Miss Middle Class [zb] Ball :unamused: ,.even Evan’s was more bearable and that’s saying something.l.
Some of the stupid [zb] things she says like ‘‘Morning to Mummy Bears, Honey bears, and Gummy bears’’ and such like crap…wtf is all that about exactly.? :smiling_imp:
I know they’re meant to be cheery in a morning but she grates on my [zb] nerves.

They should have a morning DJ for miserable basts who are grumpy in a morning …like me. :smiley:

I used to like this bloke: “The World Tonight With Clive Robertson”. Down to earth, no time for ■■■■■■■■

peterm:

robroy:

Then there’s Zoe Miss Middle Class [zb] Ball :unamused: ,.even Evan’s was more bearable and that’s saying something.l.
Some of the stupid [zb] things she says like ‘‘Morning to Mummy Bears, Honey bears, and Gummy bears’’ and such like crap…wtf is all that about exactly.? :smiling_imp:
I know they’re meant to be cheery in a morning but she grates on my [zb] nerves.

I used to like this bloke: “The World Tonight With Clive Robertson”. Down to earth, no time for [zb].

Anybody remember the phone in show with the late great Mike Dickin on Talk Radio later Talksport.
He took no ■■■■ off anybody, and took no prisoners, I remember him hanging up on somebody and telling them to ‘bugger off’ one night. :laughing:
He was a bit like me… no tolerance towards d/heads.

Punchy Dan:

The best shoe of the day is on Greatest hits Radio…

Doh! That’s a digital radio, counts you out,the old AM/FM Binatone want receive those.

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

Doh! That’s a digital radio, counts you out,the old AM/FM Binatone want receive those.

No so :open_mouth: I have a £50 dab with no cd or cassette option so less to go wrong :sunglasses:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

Got me thinking now what was it he used to encourage people to write in the dirt on backs of trailers

Uncleskid:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

Got me thinking now what was it he used to encourage people to write in the dirt on backs of trailers

ALAN :sunglasses:

Punchy Dan:

Uncleskid:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:
Bring back the dark lord [emoji38]

ALAN :sunglasses:

What’s the new one that keeps appearing saying LOLA, normally in grease on the trailer?

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

robroy:

I’d rather listen to Feltz than to Zoë Ball to be honest, can’t stand all the “let’s be happy” bullcrap. I enjoyed listening to the bloke that replaced Ball when she was off on holiday, but to be honest, morning radio has never been the same again after Sir Terry Wogan left.

pv83:

robroy:

I’d rather listen to Feltz than to Zoë Ball to be honest, can’t stand all the “let’s be happy” bullcrap. I enjoyed listening to the bloke that replaced Ball when she was off on holiday, but to be honest, morning radio has never been the same again after Sir Terry Wogan left.

Vernon Kay stood in for her, enjoyed him quiet good