Vanessa Feltz

Dieseldogsix:
I don’t wish to be rude to anyone on Radio 2 , but I just switch this boring woman off, anyone else?

LOL, i`m so glad that my drivers m8 has gone on holiday this week! Means that i dont have to listen to that cantacorous-pompus-boring-patronising voice anymore! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Back with radio 1 for abit just to keep me awake on the road, then back to 2 for chris evans. he is a funny bloke! :unamused:

Radio 2 from 1AM till 5 AM (bit of Janice Long and the Dork Lard), tacho break and when the news starts at 5AM I take this as my cue to change to Radio 1 for Dev (couldn’t stand his london ‘yoof init’ voice at first, but got used to it and he’s quite funny) then “Marmite” Moyles.

5AM was burned in to my mind as the time to retune long before Feltz. That appalling Kennedy woman made me want to run cars off the road. “Religious news” indeed :unamused:

Thankfully I’m done by 10AM so I don’t have to suffer either Fern ‘Awsome Kids!’ Cotton or Ken ‘creaking rocking chair’ Bruce.

God I hated the 5am slot when Sarah Kennedy was on Radio 2, but Vanessa Feltz… I listened in for about 5 minutes one morning and by then had decided that she was the wrong choice for that slot. It’s bad enough that the music they play at that time of the morning has a tendancy to put me to sleep at the best of times… lol.

So its CD’s that go on now until atleast 9:30 then its on for “The Zen Master”, CD’s again from 12, and then back on for Steve Wright and Simon Mayo