Vanessa feltz radio 2

vanessa feltz :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :angry: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
is this the best radio 2 can do at 5am.
il be switching channals after listing to the dark lord.
5 minutes was to long

presto51:
vanessa feltz :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :angry: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
is this the best radio 2 can do at 5am.
il be switching channals after listing to the dark lord.
5 minutes was to long

and 3 minutes of that is the news :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah i quite often start at 5.00 am so its not a good start to the day for me, its now become a time to pop a cd on, she seems very pompus and up her own ■■■. What happened to Sarah and her dawn patrol ?

bald bloke:
What happened to Sarah and her dawn patrol ?

Gone! thank god! Stick it up your SW’s you drunken old tart - god I couldn’t stand her ramblings.

god I couldn’t stand her ramblings.
[/quote]
All she chatted about was her exotic holidays to places we can only dream about and her flippin cats

if you check the beebs website and type in sarah kennedy,you will get their version of why she left.
I suspect she may well tell a totally different tale.
lucky we have wave 105 on the south coast,to get past the new womans hour or so.

I’ve got a few stations I listen to…usually start off listening to LBC 97.3 when I can, if the convo gets boring though then I’ll listen to either radio 4 or BBC Berkshire/Solent/Wiltshire as sometimes they have good documentaries on…when 4am comes along its onto Radio 1 to listen to Dev and then the Chris Moyles.

yep 5 mins is too long shes no better than sarah kennedy

I think radio 2 as got it wrong with this

mybe aled jones and lynn parsons didnt want to do it , as its only 90mins, since ginger nuts was given another 30mins work

GET FELTZ OFF MY RADIO!!!

Rat

Not heard her but can she be any worse than those two idiots Mahoney and ■■ now forced on us in the evenings?

W.

Listened Tuesday for the first time…lasted 5 mins.Tried again Weds morning and she’s talking about ‘baby bottom butter’.What have we done to deserve this [zb] !. Do you think she can lower her standards and converse with truck drivers…I really dont think so.

i lilistened for 5 mins, then changed to heart fm. Do every day now till 630! Prefered that lynn parsons to be honest! Lol

Me too, turned her off after 5 minutes

If you are in the london area you can get another three hours of her drivel on bbc london between 9 and 12.
My ex was a researcher for a tv company and met her a few times and reconed she was a nutter

I think it is a refreshing change to hear an intelligent,articulate radio presenter with near perfect diction.Obviously she will not suit some drivers that cannot string a sentence together unless it contains several swear words.
Carry on VAN the woMAN.

Kennedy was a moaning old bint, could cope with Parsons, but Feltz ,sorry but ill set fire to my nads before I listen to that stupid self loving cow. Now its cd until 6am then over to talksport.

I had enough of Parsons myself as If you listened on a Saturday when she was covering Zoe Ball It’d be the same rubbish she’d been talking about in the week plus she was on smooth Fm when she wasn’t on radio 2! She really bored me after a while. I would have liked to have seen Aled get it as I thought he was pretty funny.
Not sure who drives around the eastern counties at that time but I have to listen to the truly awful Wally Webb now for traffic updates, anyone heard him? He tells you what’s in his sandwiches! FFS!! Cd’s in until every quarter of an hour!

listened for a while this morning, luckily I got put on a bay at sainsburys about 5:45, so only had to put up with it for 45 mins. What a load of tripe! she reminds me of the scene from “good morning Vietnam” when Adrian Cronaeur was suspended and that stupid lieutenent was on playing polkas all the time. “Greetings and felicitations”.
If anyone really does enjoy the odd polka dance, check out this site