Vanessa feltz radio 2

Vanessa-Felts sounds like a type of cloth you would buy in an old fashioned haberdashers. In fact she looks like a roll of material with a head poking out. Her ‘fiance’ is Nigerian & appeared on her chat show & was described as looking like a grinning oil slick. Feltz was booted out Angular TV when she demanded £1million for some old tosh she was fronting It provided the perfect op. for the execs to get rid of her. She has desperately crawled her way back ,even having a nervous breakdown on Big-B. As you can see I am a big fan of that (fat greedy tart) brave little woman.

I heard her this morning, and nearly ripped the radio out of the cab. :angry:

How long before she loses that many listeners, that the BBC pay her off with a nice big slice of wonga?

Ken.

dark lord to 5, thens 45 mins cds,radio 4 at 5.45am. farming today! fantastic. then radio 4 till 5pm. then simon mayo till 7 and back for seconds of the archers and then front row, and a play. back to radio 2 at 8 untill sleep!

give the dark lord another 45 mins and then give chris evans the other 45mins job done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I gave it a go on her first day and lasted twenty minutes, now it’s CDs until Evans is on. I would have liked them to keep Aled Jones on, or get Richard Allinson over from the weekend slot. I liked it when he was doing some covering. Or Zoe Ball would have done.

anybody is better than vanessa bloody feltz

She’s so boring with her droning, bring back Parsnips! or give Zoe Ball the job

I’ve tried thee times now to give her a chance but there is something about her voice that winds me up. Got to agree Aled Jones was the best of the stand in’s

She just seems to be so smug as well and always uses so bloomin long words (maybe I’m just a bit thick lol). I see in the Sun it says she has backed into Chris Evans Ferrari twice. Luckily for him it was with her car and not her fat a**e!!! lol As soon as Alex Lester has finished I switch it off till 6:30

She would need reverse warning beeps if it was her arse reversing.
I can’t stand the fat, pork dodging,■■■■■. I don’t listen to the radio at all…Apart from the odd bit of ginger bollox!

bigvern1:
She would need reverse warning beeps if it was her arse reversing.
I can’t stand the fat, pork dodging,■■■■■.

■■■■■■■ quality.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.