No job for a woman

Does anyone know how they get the listening figures for radio?
Radio 2 must’ve nosedived when fatty Feltz took over. Now that bloomin Sarah Cox is on.
Surely there can’t be more than 25 people in the country who think she is ok to listen to. (And I include her whole family in that).
Its been shown over the years that women can’t do the job, with the ob ious exceptions of Jo Wiley and Annie Nightingale. So why don’t they just stop this box ticking excersise and get blokes on. I get si k hearing these daft bints going on about their stupid kids all the time.

Oh…forgot. dont get me started on that Zoe Ball…Jeeeeezus H.

I bet you hate seeing women behind the wheel too :smiley:

Must agree on the Vanessa Feltz thing . ( and Thing is the word )… really grinds my gears !!! but i enjoy listening to Sara cox( must type carefully here :wink: ) and dont mind Zoe Ball too much … Its a change from Chris ( I love me who do you love)Evans… days are rubbish now between Ken B and Simon M…
The station seems to be going backwards , the days of Terry in the morning and Jonnie Walker on Drive time are well gone …

gray_nw:
Must agree on the Vanessa Feltz thing . ( and Thing is the word )… really grinds my gears !!! but i enjoy listening to Sara cox( must type carefully here :wink: ) and dont mind Zoe Ball too much … Its a change from Chris ( I love me who do you love)Evans… days are rubbish now between Ken B and Simon M…
The station seems to be going backwards , the days of Terry in the morning and Jonnie Walker on Drive time are well gone …

So you like “Cox and Balls” Hmmmmm :laughing:

oldsid:
So you like “Cox and Balls” Hmmmmm :laughing:

Haha , that’s why i was trying to be careful when i typed … Still didn’t stop the sarky comments though :smiley:

I find the best way to deal with that is…start work at 16:00 like I do then they have all gone home usually :smiley: :smiley:

Not much leaves me lost for wordson Trucknet anymore but sometimes…

I think Feltz is far better suited to the Jeremy Vine-type show than the fluff she puts out first thing in the morning. I know Alex Jones covered for our Dark Lord last week, but I only got to hear the odd ■■■■■■ (steady!), so can’t say if she would be better off on 5.00 - 6.30… Cox is bloody woeful though!

Whats wrong with drafting in ‘Super-sub’ Richard Allinson?

I find miss feltz to be clever and articulate, I think she has a real jovial attitude and find her entertaining, I was sceptical of Chris Evans at first but he has won me over… I think Steve wrights opinion of himself over estimates his abilities and as for Jeremy vine, could there possibly be a more wooden presenter…!

Cox was standing in for someone a while ago, she read out a text asking if she had a brother called Isaac, :open_mouth: went right over her head.

Turn over R4 during day is way better! And at moment from about 2130hrs its cricket on 198LW - oh the joys!!!

gray_nw:

Here here!!!

Bring back Ray Moore :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

gray_nw:

Here here!!!

Bring back Ray Moore :laughing: :laughing:

Heh heh, staggering about in his singlet…sorely missed.

Back to the OP, good old Sarah Kennedy held down the job for donkeys years and did it well, nice to hear a bit of posh totty with some brains pontificating about stuff.

I could have told her she was on a short leash, she’s middle/upper class English so aready on shaky ground at the state broadcaster, and she often voiced her opinion which i personally had no argument with, trouble was her opinion wasn’t BBC left bias PC.

I never understood a single word from Sara Cox when she was on R1. At least i can understand her now shes slowed down and stopped talking about her celeb friends. Listening figures can be found on the RAJAR website

3 things women cant do…

1… be any good as a dj.

2… be any good at football commentator

3… be any good at reversing

TTX boy:
3 things women cant do…

1… be any good as a dj.

Whoa! Whoa! I love reversing and i’m better than a lot of men at reversing, so I am told, and i’m a woman. Don’t do the other two, so can’t comment.

TTX boy:
3 things women cant do…

1… be any good as a dj.

I was going to add

Pee standing up BUT have you seen the state of some gents toilets?

i now what you mean,Sara Cox was on about her two kids having a party, getting a magic man in, balloons, i was informed what they will be eating at the kids party.

ill hold my hand up and say this I never really listened to Radio1 as a teen nor as a 20 year old… and in my late 20s I would have the radio off I found both Radio 1 and 2 too be crap… now I’m 30 and I listen to Radio 2 and 4 a lot… I don’t mind Vanessa Feltz and Sara Cox has gotten better with age… please tell me is this normal