Trying to find work in the Teesside area

Hey ive been sending my C.V out all over the place and not getting anything back, ive had a bit of angency work but that has seemed to of went quite. I passed my CAT C just under a year ago and did my ADR last week and hoping to do my C+E early next year, does anyone no any companys that take on new drivers ? i am even willing to just go out with a driver to learn the ropes and get my experience up :slight_smile: i really dont mind.

any help would be great :slight_smile:

Sorry to say that there are a few companies in the Teeside area that are laying off found this out last week from a driver down there

There are some in your area that you wont get a look in untill you have at least 2years checkable experience

ano mate thats the bother am having lol :frowning: il keep pugging away tho ya neva no what might come up lol

ste_leeson:
ano mate thats the bother am having lol :frowning: il keep pugging away tho ya neva no what might come up lol

This is true but you could try widening your search if not already done so

ang

Try Nicholsons transport, Rapier Energy(Northburn Industrial Services) or maybe best connection (agency) … Ive heard good things about all 3 of these.

Cheers mcheers mate will do, you working yet?