Job Hunting

Well ladies and gents,my class 1 test is in 4 weeks and ive come to the decision to start job hunting in the next couple of weeks regardless of the result as im seriously brassed off with the buses now :imp: My question is:

Is there anywhere I should be avoiding in my area when it comes to applying for a job(bad companies etc) - I realise that beggars cant be choosers but with a wife,child and mortgage i dont really want to end up in a crappy job where i`m expected to do anything dodgy.

If you dont want to slate a company on the public forum then feel free to pm me :wink:

I will be conducting my job hunt in the Co.Durham +Teesside area to begin with

Many thanks in advance :smiley:

my advice interview them ask them every thing about the job money start times how many drops do they pay overtime parking etc.and stay away from bibbys poor attitude to the workforce.check your local paper those that have adverts in every couple weeks ie due to exspansion stay away from.hope this is some help to you.

dreva:
my advice interview them ask them every thing about the job money start times how many drops do they pay overtime parking etc.and stay away from bibbys poor attitude to the workforce.check your local paper those that have adverts in every couple weeks ie due to exspansion stay away from.hope this is some help to you.

Thanks for that mate :wink: