Truck fire berwick,,

past this tonite,wrecker just pulled in front of it as i passed.

andy.

Wont be long until the scania slaters come along slating.

Ive been on the back of an alpha low loader trailer before, I was well impressed with the way it lowered to the ground to allow my 4 wheeler to get on rather than using ramps.

Andy, you really know how to cheer me up when i’m feeling down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
Andy, you really know how to cheer me up when i’m feeling down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yes spanky & ita still worth more than your dafs in that state :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

andy

you have balls! using your cam whilst in control of a vehicle and a copper staring right at you lololol!

went past this when it burning tonight as driver managed to get it into layby

went on southbound side to get past and i was like sitting next to a coal fire :open_mouth:

it was kent connection motor

Steve-o:
you have balls! using your cam whilst in control of a vehicle and a copper staring right at you lololol!

wen she noticed she just smiled & waved me past,i was parked up for a few seconds while i took the pick.

andy.

I wonder how many scania haters stopped and threw cans of petrol on it :smiley:

Lycanthrope:
I wonder how many scania haters stopped and threw cans of petrol on it :smiley:

not me, i didn’t see it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cg … t=1000&a=n

Pick your favourite :smiley: