Truck driver UK

No other companies anymore…■■
I am still looking it’s a quite difficult search :frowning:

Try Dixon International in Ireland. They’ve a depot in Belgium

Already did…never get an answer of them…maybe trying to call…

How’s the job hunting going ‘truckdriver1992’■■

Have you tried contacting:-

N.S.E. ( North Sea Express) in Zeebrugge.

L.C. Forwarding In Zeebrugge.

Both of the above companies send regulally trucks to the U.K.

Or:-

J Demedts from Torhout. Fridge work Benelux-U.K.

Trucking bvba. from Evergem. (oranje trucks). Carpets & flooring, Belgium-U.K.

Good luck…

Hi all,

I’m a truckdriver here in Belgium.
Since a few months I’m searching for a company here in Belgium with destinations UK/Ireland.
It’s a pitty but they are rarely here…

So now I was wondering if you guys know some companies in the UK/Ireland who takes Belgian lorry drivers or don’t make a problem with it…

thanks

Allo mate.

I’m not too sure about UK companies, but you might want to contact Norbert Dentressangle. There’s a chap near me who parks up a Belgian registered silo on the weekends here, I think he has a set run between France/Belgium and the UK.

Good luck.

Both countries in the EU so anyone can take you on, but with the exchange rate as it is, it’s more beneficial to work over there than here

Has not Eddy Stobart a Debot between Gent and Antwerpen,direct on the Motorway?

Lovlyperson:
Has not Eddy Stobart a Debot between Gent and Antwerpen,direct on the Motorway?

They have a depot in Lokeren, not directly on the motorway but close.

Yes, I know the economical circumstances are not so good for the moment…but oke sometimes there are more important things then just the payment at the end of the month…
Driving on the other side of the channel is for some drivers (As I :smiley: ) more an adventure or challenge.

I know they are both EU but in the past I’ve send a few letters to some companies over there and from a few I get an answer like=>“it’s not possible by us” that’s it…there was only one company and they told me clearly “If you still live in Belgium it’s not possible” beacause all drivers they have need to live in the East Kent area…

With the topic now I’m trying to find people/companies who takes belgian drivers…I know there is a part of the Stobart group here in Belgium but they don’t need drivers here…

thanks

It would be beautifull by Stobart if they need drivers :smiley:
tnx for searching with me

great :laughing:

Isn’t Sitra a Belgian company? I know they do regular runs to UK.

Brit European spring to mind, if they`re still going that is.

bullitt:
Brit European spring to mind, if they`re still going that is.

Yes they’re still going. Mainly car and truck transporters, I think they still have the JCB contract too. They did have offices in Zeebrugge, Calais, Milan.
BRIT EUROPEAN TRANSPORT LTD
THE COURTYARD,
RADWAY GREEN,
CREWE,
CHESHIRE,
CW2 5PR

TNT?

Hi Truckdriver 1992.Why,if you live in Belgie have you not tried a Nederlands B.V.The money,language,and social benefits would be better than the UK or Ireland and you would be as much in the UK or Ireland as if you were based there.Mike

Brits is at Marcus Geradstraase ZB right at the end carpets and fridge vans
Sitra are in Ypres dont know address
Verhoek i think have aplace in Ostende though are Dutch
Gering still come here

ECS? I know we still get 5-10 loads a week from Tongeren, sometimes with backloads. The ECS loads from Italy usually come in on UK reg plates but the loads from Belgium are always Belgian trucks. The drivers tend to be Polish but I guess that’s another matter.

hitch:
Brits is at Marcus Geradstraase ZB right at the end carpets and fridge vans
Sitra are in Ypres dont know address
Verhoek i think have aplace in Ostende though are Dutch
Gering still come here

Hi all,

Thanks for the quick and positive replies :smiley:
I’ve just tried by a few of them and we will see…

other replies are still welcome…hopefully it’s positive! As it is you will see me soon at the other side of the channel :stuck_out_tongue:

tnx