Verhoek Europe

Anybody on here work for them.
If so, any chance of a pm.
Cheers.

Pm sent .

I bet you fancy wandering around Europe again don’t you …Before Brexit makes it harder !
But please dont put on the rose tinted specs whilst looking…

Hi Rob…my mate works for them, after they took over the Brit contract…carpet deliveries…with a moffet on the back…parking outside the stores…easy work…early finishes…money aint great…but liveable…looks after the drivers…no rushing about…and he goes to belgium every monday…change trailers etc…but mostly all uk work from the south to the north…east to west…

truckyboy:
Hi Rob…my mate works for them, after they took over the Brit contract…carpet deliveries…with a moffet on the back…parking outside the stores…easy work…early finishes…money aint great…but liveable…looks after the drivers…no rushing about…and he goes to belgium every monday…change trailers etc…but mostly all uk work from the south to the north…east to west…

Hiya TB, I have done the same job on Brit European out of Zeebrugge.
Had my name down with them when they were based only in Holland after I finished.

Is your mate home based TB or what?
Does he work out of their depot in Oostende, Holland or their UK base?
They now have a depot in Northern England, not sure if their UK operation has all it’s trucks based and parked there at weekends or not.
Would only be interested if they would have me home based btw.
(Rang them today and waiting for a call back btw)