HELP European Driving

Hows things folks was wondering if anyone out there could help. Im looking for a list of companies in britain that do european runs im very interested in doing this and any help anyone could give would be great. Thanks

where are you based? where abouts do you want to go to? how willing are you to be away? there are still a few british trucks going across the water, or perhaps work for a foreign company?

Your best best is if you happen to be based in Scotland, or NI. Quite a few Irish and scots companies still come over this way. There’s a lot less English companies that go over the water than there used to be.
The easiest way is probably to sign on with a foreign haulier (dutch or Belgian are the easiest usually) who does a lot of UK work. I work for a Belgian company, and just spent a week in the UK for a change… I’m out in Euroland for 3 weeks on the trot, and get home for a long weekend when I hit that hours rules compensation time :blush: . It’s not too bad a job at all, we all have big cab motors (our lot has DAF 105XF SSCs apart from one who has a 95XF SSC, most companies will have those, or globey volvos, scania twa…sorry… topliners with the odd MAN XXL thrown in for variety)

Unless you sign on with a local company that will definitely get you home every weekend, then don’t hang too many hopes on euro work unless you’re single or prepared to move the whole family over here. The last person who had this motor had a family, and he quit because he wasn’t seeing anything of them. I have mates who I can phone, and a net addiction which I can fulfill within range of a decent hotspot :laughing:

Try TAP OUT OF DONCASTER

BRIT-EUROPEAN; STOKE ON TRENT

BEERS OUT OF DOVER

BOYLES NORTHERN-IRELAND

BIRDS; BIRMINGHAM

DENBY–■■?

ALSO take a look at the job center
and look in the european job section
you should find there some jobs,
another place is in NORWAY
the firms there are looking for drivers
two friends are doing 6 weeks away and
comeing home with €4,200–€5.300
after tax per month.

brit pete:
DENBY–■■?

IIRC, Denby’s run out of Lincloln and their motors are mostly red in colour.
I used to see them in France quite often. :grimacing:

Denby …7p per km…maybe not.

Deepinvet:
Denby …7p per km…maybe not.

they get paid for every km =7p so 2500 km’s a week = £175 have i got my sums wrong.

G&S in Belshill, near Glasgow. But pay rate is crap. They do fridges, mostly Benelux and Spain