In need of some info

im based in the midlands, anyone know of any companys taking on for euro drivers? im 22, got overall 2years driving experiance (with busses, class2 and class 1)… or am i just dreaming?!
either that or any companys where you stay out the week in the uk? just wouldnt mind doin some real lorry driving again :stuck_out_tongue:

cheerz peps! :smiley:

sorry danny but i think your dreaming.

LOL! thought as much… im gonna keep on with the experiance moto, until i reach that magic age :frowning: LOL

just keep trying have you tried steddy eddy they take you on or dhl will take you on goodluck :smiley:

chears for the advice mate :slight_smile: ill have a look into them? its gotta be worth a application :slight_smile:

dannyboy_85:
chears for the advice mate :slight_smile: ill have a look into them? its gotta be worth a application :slight_smile:

you certaintly wont get any job you havent applied for!

I know this is a bit far away and the money isnt great but you could try s and k in barry. They will take new drivers and send them over the water. and you can be away for as long as you like, they have guys on there that only go home twice a year.

Best of luck

daleyboy:
I They will take new drivers and send them over the water. and you can be away for as long as you like, they have guys on there that only go home twice a year.

Best of luck

if you only go home twice a year dont matter where you live. :open_mouth:

daleyboy:
I know this is a bit far away and the money isnt great but you could try s and k in barry. They will take new drivers and send them over the water. and you can be away for as long as you like, they have guys on there that only go home twice a year.

Best of luck

Am quite sure that they are not referred to as Skint and Knackered for no apparent reason though.

guessing your age is against you, but perhaps try birds, they still do eorupean, i think richard gary ford does too, hes midlands based i think

Ben9:

daleyboy:

Best of luck

Am quite sure that they are not referred to as Skint and Knackered for no apparent reason though.

You are right they are refferred to as skint and knackered also ■■■■ kickers, but having just finished with them i can say that isnt completely true.

They are the most laid back company i have ever worked for, and they are never pushing you, they are never on the phone demanding deliveries by certain times.

The money isnt the best in the world, but if you are away doing Spain or Italy you can look to take home around £500 which like i say isnt alot, but for someone who wants an easy life or a newbie it isnt bad.

I loved my time there and the only reason i left is because my outgoings were more than my incomings and i missed my little boy too much to be away for 3 weeks at a time.

But if you want to get a start in European, do it for 6 months or a year then you will have experience making you more employable :slight_smile:

You would definately get a job on UK work and I’m 99% sure you could find continental work if you were in the right place at the right time. It’s not easy, because so few people do it these days. But it’s there if you look.

If you don’t mind travelling, there is a disproportionately high number of continental hauliers based in and around Dover.

sound job! im lookin into it as we speak! LOL! tbc… :smiley:

good luck, if all else fails, change your nationality too polish, you’ll have no probs getting a job then :smiley:

well what happened with s&k.

jessicas dad:

He got the job and hasn’t been home since, JD lol

TheBear:

jessicas dad:

He got the job and hasn’t been home since, JD lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TAP Freight in Barnsley, South Yorkshire may do but it’s obviously not local to you.