Truck and Caravan?

I wonder if you bought one to use on these roads, if you would need a Class one licence and Digi Card.

futuria.net/de/index.php

Possibly not due to the private use thingy.

Hmm…

roughyed:
I wonder if you bought one to use on these roads, if you would need a Class one licence and Digi Card.

futuria.net/de/index.php

Looking at the size of this beast, I would be inclined to think that you would need C+E to drive this. Even if it comes in at under 12t (doesn’t look like it to me), you would still need full C1+E, meaning another test pass.

But if you can afford to buy something like that, then I’m sure that they would have some spare change to hire a qualified chauffeur. Incidentally, what price does it come in at? (hopes against all hope that it comes in my price range!!! :wink: :grimacing: )

Would almost certainly need a digi tacho + card to legally take to the road, but I stand to be corrected by the tacho gurus.

waynedl:
Possibly not due to the private use thingy.

Hmm…

My understanding of the regs on private use are that you are only exempt from the tacho if the vehicle or combination weighs in at 7.5t or under.

Many HGV horsebox owners have been caught out by this. Believe that the rules changed sometime in 2007.

£500k to buy.

you would need you c + ce as its pulling a trailer. i would have thought. :bulb: :question: :question:

Anything transit size and above needs a tachograph if its pulling a trailer,other than a 4 x 4 used for agricultural purposes.