Tramping work

could any1 possibly point me in the best direction for to getting into tramping work, ive had my license since 2001 but have only been using it for the past 3yrs(1yr class 2 and 2yr class 1). im working at the minute but not getting anywhere near the hours i was told id be doin and not bein used to my full potential, by this i mean some days i will start at 5am, do 1 drop then go to liverpool park up for 11hrs then get loaded ad have 1 drop off on the way back up the road then straight back to the depot which is in gateshead. works out im doin roughlys 11 or 12 hours work over 2 days. main reason i want to get into doing tramping work is im single, live with me mother and sick of earnin poor money. i live in county durham but would have no problems driving 150miles plus to get to work. any help would be greatly appreciated :smiley:

Hi simmy,

I’ve moved your post to this forum where it’s much more likely to get some good answers. :wink:

Good luck mate. :smiley:

Could try Reed Bordell at Borobridge, there’s a couple of guys on here for them.

dieseldave:
Hi simmy,

I’ve moved your post to this forum where it’s much more likely to get some good answers. :wink:

cheers :smiley:

Semtex:
Could try Reed Bordell at Borobridge, there’s a couple of guys on here for them.

thanks for that mate, al do a google search on them now

simmy:

dieseldave:
Hi simmy,

cheers :smiley:

Semtex:

thanks for that mate, al do a google search on them now

Try sending a PM (private message) to MrB, I believe he is on for them.

Its fridge work all over the uk

im also working at rb

so any questions or anythin just drop me a pm n ill help where i can fella

If you fancy a job tramping and not going home for weeks at a time then I know someone from up your way-ish who you could call,its Uk/Euro work,stay out as long as you want…Good money too :wink:

Thetaff:
If you fancy a job tramping and not going home for weeks at a time then I know someone from up your way-ish who you could call,its Uk/Euro work,stay out as long as you want…Good money too :wink:

Would you like to say who this is :question: pm me if you like … i might be interested :wink:

The Rustler:

Thetaff:

Would you like to say who this is :question: pm me if you like … i might be interested :wink:

I aint gonna name them on here and have all sorts of muppets ring em now am I…and “you” want me to pm you the details■■? if your interested! PMSL

you sure your mam doesn’t still wipe your ■■■ when you are done pooing :open_mouth: :open_mouth: jesus H christ!!

GAZLEEDS:
im also working at rb

so any questions or anythin just drop me a pm n ill help where i can fella

Thetaff:

cheers lads, sent you both messages :smiley: