Anyone know any tramping companies?

Ive been working at the dairy now for 7 months money is nice but job is really beggining to depress me to the point where i hate getting up for a shift! Never felt like that before but just lately ive been getting dumped with all the crap runs!! Im literally taking 200 empties back to the yard a night and only take 50 out. Im from burton on trent and looking for somewhere fresh dont mind curtain siders i used to love it so im askin if anyone knows anyone looking for drivers? I want to enjoy work n not hate going in lol. Thanks for any replies.

You want to pm carl, he is from that area and must have worked for every firm in a 100 mile radius of there.

try …google ‘hgv tramping Burton on trent’-… there’s been brit-european at Rocester and one or two others thru agencies for trampers recently. Another general resource is " Directgov jobs"… type in hgv and B on Trent and sometimes some real jobs are listed…

No job nets no good been doing that for last 2 months there are jobs but out of date. Majotity of them dont have tramping jobs at all. And some are just after filling therr book numbers and some job sites wont give you contact details unless you register. Then the jobs are out of date thats why i came on here hoping to have better luck on here my self for tramping work. Regards banditman