Help job needed

Just wondering if any of you guys know of any work going asap. I’m in East Yorkshire so hull area but if it’s tramping work I would travel further. Really desperate so if you can think of some where that needs a driver give me a shout. I have a clean class 1 licence. Got my cpc and digital card and could start today if needed.
Thanks guys

Stobart sherburn in elmot depot? I knows it’s stobarts but it’s still a job if you need one!

jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob. … 00-05%3a00

Immediate start here.

Thanks guys keep them coming in have a couple of interviews pencilled in but doesn’t hurt to have more.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

canute group have a depot at gamston near worksop, but i believe they have some vehicles on a timber contract based out of hull… heres phone number for gamston and link for application form. 01777 833300
canutegroup.com/careers/

Have a word with Robinsons contract services in Driffield, they run a fair few 8 wheeler and artic tippers.

I don’t know if they are recruiting but worth a phone call.

Longs of leeds may be worth a try

Middlegate europe always advertise for class 1 drivers with a banner on the railings at hedon road, don’t know anything about them , i just drive past the place everyday.

Try transwaste, I know a lad left recently’ don’t think he’s been replaced

Agencies can’t get enough drivers for Stobbies at Tesco Goole RDC and it pays more than Hull by a couple of quid an hour.

Got sorted, I start monday with hutchinsons tankers out of Hull. 9 quid an hour for the first 50 and then 11 50 overtime. Not great but the worst part is I’m in a tiny volvo.

But hey heyho at least I’m working

Our lot are often looking, Warcup Transport at Driffield

A2b UK operate left hand drive trucks on containers all the drivers I’ve seen are UK lads from hull

Congrats on the new job fella.

Lonewolf Yorks:

Last time I rang them I had to ask twice what the wages were because I didn’t believe what he said the first time it was that bad. Have things improved?

I left in 2008 and it was 6.75 an hour lol

Lonewolf Yorks:

Who was the lad that backed into the heap at klab at Lund and ripped his lights and back door off?? :grimacing: we was all running off the boat at William Wright dock!

This was last summer

Dunno what the tipper lads get up to, I drive one of the vacuum tankers.

Is Darren still the fitter There? Can you ask if there are any tipper jobs going. I will ring them up if there are