Help????

Hi I was just wondering if any body knows of any haulage firms in the west yorkshire area that takes on drivers that dont have alot of experience. Thank you very much :roll:

Just phone them all, they can only say no, not enough experienc. You never know you might strike lucky.

where in w.yorks are you?

Iam in Bradford but iam willing to travel .

Ok, depends how far, would you go to Boroughbridge, up near York?

That all depends on the wage

Well it’s not great, £7ph first 9 hours (guaranteed), £9ph after that, £9.40ph saturday, and around £11ph sunday. Guaranteed you will do 60+ hours per week, no nights out. You can do tramping as well, and the company is alwaysssss taking on. It’s a big frozen food storage and distribution firm.

Id travel there if i could get on tramoing cos i do have some tramping experience.

Yeah i don’t see why you couldn’t get on tramping, they always need them. I will pm you with the company :slight_smile:

Thank u very much ill keep u informed how i get on and i really appreciate all your help. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ok, no problems… good luck :smiley:

v60■■■:
Yeah i don’t see why you couldn’t get on tramping, they always need them. I will pm you with the company :slight_smile:

If this is who I think it is I applied ages ago but never heard a thing :frowning:

who do you think it is?

v60■■■:
who do you think it is?

RB not saying your wrong, maybe they just dont want me :frowning:

yeh it is them, ring them, i know they are taking on… are you in a job at mo?

v60■■■:

i hope your not suggesting this company…

jessicas dad:

v60■■■:

i hope your not suggesting this company…

Daily rest - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ive got an interview with reed tomorrow so will let you all know how i getn on. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oo good, i’m happy for you, i’m sure you will be started by next monday lol

That was mentioned. lol Just waiting for my digi card to turn up but he sed that i should still go for the interview. :laughing: :laughing: