I'm going tramping

Once I’ve found a job of course.

I’ve given my notice as I’ve got fed up with the constant chase chase chase on multidrop work so I decided to end it amicabley because it’s getting to the point where I’m going to walk out. I appreciate the chance he’s given me to drive an artic and the experience too much to do that and of course I wouldn’t want to burn any bridges

.I am going to look for something on the containers ideally with 4/5 nights out a week. (If I don’t give the notice I’ll just trundle along where I am). The agencys I’ve rang seem to have work comming out of their ears at the moment so if I’m stuck that’s the way I’ll go. I feel a lot better now :smiley:.

Are their any truckstop guides I can get hold of (like the AA’s good food guide)? I’ll be off to get myself some bits and bobs for the cab later on as well. Fridge, kettle with an in line fuse (I ain’t using the fuseblower) and telly (or card for the laptop) spring to mind.

I dont blame you one bit for trying to avoid race and tear jobs BigOne, I wont wear chasing about either. But, a word to the wise, there are a lot of drivers chasing about like mad things on boxes as well, its really all down to us I believe as an individual to take it easy if thats what we want. I dont think there is a job on the road these days that aint got a lot of pressure attached to it time wise. I might well be wrong, but if there is, I aint seen it! However, we can decide to make it that way, in my experience they give up trying to dog you to death after about a month or 6 weeks, taking the pressure off them in that time is hard, but worth it! :smiley: Good luck to get a job soon mate.

Mal.

i packed in tramping friday to see more of my family ive tramped for the last 7and ahalf years and apart from missing the family its been a great experience i did curtains and fridges uk and benalux .both had good and bad points .my advise would be to try both and see which you like the most

Have you had a look over here yet :question: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck on finding a job mate :smiley:

all the best big one :smiley:

jon