Probably not the right forum

anyone know of any vacancies for european or uk tramping work,been on my hols in majorca since 12/09/11 the day after i arrived my boss had the guts to text me and tell me that when i get back,26/09/11 im down to 2 days a week , this is after ive stood by him , when ive not been paid , when ive listened to him, when he begged me to stay, when i had found another job, so please lads and lasses if know of anything anybody ñet me know , im depenable and reliable, can be a way as long as needed, thanks for reading

State where you’re from, it might help your case. Good luck chap. :wink:

As bigvern1 says location location location, also give an idea how far your willing to travel Ive heard many who would do 80miles one way, to do a weeks tramping.

chester:
As bigvern1 says location location location, also give an idea how far your willing to travel Ive heard many who would do 80miles one way, to do a weeks tramping.

i know quite a few that do more than that each week :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The original post is from my brother, he lives in Worksop. I have been checking Job Centre site for him but not much on there. If anyone can help him then please pm him. He is willing to travel as far as is needed, thought of Maritime cause there always advertising but they state you have to live within 40 miles.

Thanks on his behalf.

Maritme do have a 40 mile rule but have been more flexible recently as they struggle to find drivers especially in the felixstowe area. Leeds is only just over 40 miles from worksop so may be worth a call.

If he lives in Worksop why not try the usual suspects, Wilkinson`s, Seafields etc.

dowahdiddyman:
If he lives in Worksop why not try the usual suspects, Wilkinson`s, Seafields etc.

He is after tramping, don’t think Wilko’s do that(and personally I wouldn’t work for them from experience a friend had). As for seafield, he’s been there and fell out with JS, I know he’s no longer there but I don’t think this would interest him, but I suppose beggers can’t be chooser’s and all that…!

One man’s experience doesn’t make for a bad job. Try before you buy etc…!

Try Taylors at Kirkby in Ashfield they are always wanting class 1 and 2 trampers money is not brilliant but at least it’s a job. :wink:
btaylors.com/

nothing doing or so they say,

Brian J:
Try Taylors at Kirkby in Ashfield they are always wanting class 1 and 2 trampers money is not brilliant but at least it’s a job. :wink:
btaylors.com/

sent you a pm

replied sorry i did nt put them in first pm