Tramping for rb

Hi all, just wanting to know if anybody on here is a tramper for reed boardall as I have an interview there. I previously worked there as a day driver but dint hack it. But Im thinking of going back as a tramper

why didn’t you hack it? mr b an another dude (gaz?) are euro trampers there i believe, just don’t do any damage :wink:

As they don’t pay parking, don’t let you keep your own unit and none of the units have fridges I would say they aren’t many drivers top choice for tramping. I don’t think drivers are getting kicked out of their units so often mid week but unless you get on euro work which is unlikely in the short term you will hve to de-kit every week. You know about paying for damage and what the planners are like so most probably not too much more to know. You will run legal and considering they are opening up the new cold store this month I’m sure you wont be short of hours. Pay has gone up very marginally since you were there but it is still no more than average.

peak_46:
As they don’t pay parking, don’t let you keep your own unit and none of the units have fridges I would say they aren’t many drivers top choice for tramping. I don’t think drivers are getting kicked out of their units so often mid week but unless you get on euro work which is unlikely in the short term you will hve to de-kit every week. You know about paying for damage and what the planners are like so most probably not too much more to know. You will run legal and considering they are opening up the new cold store this month I’m sure you wont be short of hours. Pay has gone up very marginally since you were there but it is still no more than average.

Wheres the new cold store?

Same site. There’s a new road from the top of the trailer park to go behind the exisiting stores.

As mentioned im one the eurotrampers well channel hopper
Pretty much what has already been said is right but any further questions drop me a pm

GAZLEEDS:
As mentioned im one the eurotrampers well channel hopper
Pretty much what has already been said is right but any further questions drop me a pm

Is that you sat in andover co op with GAZ in the srceen?

It was indeed guilty as charged :slight_smile:
Which one was you ?

I drove past in a co op 6 legger staring wondering if it was you. I applied for rb but as i live so far away they said no the amount of times i see you lot down here i thought id try my luck.

Your down here quite alot arent you?

Ah right ok lol yep it was my ugly mug lol