Some advice please

Does anyone know where I could find some tramping work uk, Eire, or Europe.
I’ve been tramping for a year and half but am now sick of the BS at this place
I live in sheffield but looking to relocate preferably north
24 single no kids just give me a wag and I’m off
Thanks all for the help

You don’t get much more flexible than that, if you can’t find work there’s no hope for anyone :grimacing:
Sorry I can’t help other than to say good luck :grimacing:

I’m tramping in uk mainly farm work with the pylons, it’s not that I can’t find work I’m just not sure where to look hence “advice please”

Can you not stick it out until you are 25 Al :question: Reason I ask is that you will then have the criteria that employers /insurers etc seek 25 yrs of age plus two yrs experience and may find it easier then to find alt employment. you have done well to get where you are now mate, you are young and have a long life in front of you, whens your bday?
6 months to your 2 yrs exp will soon pass, then the world is your oyster
whatever you decide Good Luck

Young_AL:
‘…I live in sheffield but looking to relocate preferably north…’

Sheffield is north, mate :wink:

Happy Keith:

Young_AL:
‘…I live in sheffield but looking to relocate preferably north…’

Sheffield is north, mate :wink:

Well done :slight_smile: ok further north

green456:
Can you not stick it out until you are 25 Al :question: Reason I ask is that you will then have the criteria that employers /insurers etc seek 25 yrs of age plus two yrs experience and may find it easier then to find alt employment. you have done well to get where you are now mate, you are young and have a long life in front of you, whens your bday?
6 months to your 2 yrs exp will soon pass, then the world is your oyster
whatever you decide Good Luck

I’m 25 in December I’ve been driving 3 years, army trained (trolls feel free to slag but I served my country;) )
I’ve been with this company 2 year in August, before that I did a stint trolling biddies about on the bus and agency before that
I worked as a shunter for 2 years at the age of 17
I have ADR and hiab and complete cpc