Toe rags!!

I parked up last night outside the drop at Denton, Manchester. Woke up this morning and some toe rag had nicked the chrome Mercedes ‘star’ from the middle of the grill along with a bit of the grill for good measure :open_mouth: So, if you are in Manchester look out for some yobbo with a 8 inch Mercedes ‘medallion’ and if you do see him run the get over :smiling_imp:

I had the plastic backing of my mirror nicked on Monday night. I was in a layby and it hadnt fallen off Im sure.

I was parked next to a bulkhaul driver in London last week, some daft lad decided to break into his container. All he got was an avalanche of sugar as he opened the back doors :stuck_out_tongue: We were hoping the scum bag was buried under the load

penfold:
I parked up last night outside the drop at Denton, Manchester. Woke up this morning and some toe rag had nicked the chrome Mercedes ‘star’ from the middle of the grill along with a bit of the grill for good measure :open_mouth: So, if you are in Manchester look out for some yobbo with a 8 inch Mercedes ‘medallion’ and if you do see him run the get over :smiling_imp:

Ca just imagine the scroat trying to sell it in the pub

“Here are kid der yer wanna by some bling its buzzing man”

he proberly thought it were a vw badge and was on his way to a beastie boys gig :laughing: :laughing:

I had the Volvo ■■■■■ nicked of the grille of my Globetrotter last year, it cost nigh on 50 quid to replace it. The best of it was though it was done outside my house and i shouldnt have even been there!! :smiley: :smiley: