Gods sake!!!

Went back in tonight ( sad i know ) to put my gear back in my wagon, and some nugget has ripped the front corners off the bumper , i know accidents happen , but they seem to happen only to drivers covering holidays … bloody wagons only 3 months old as well , it’ll look like im a rubbish driver now as it wont get fixed for weeks either … Rant over … Happy Easter everybody…gonna paly havoc with my OCD…

Same kind of thing happened to me.The night driver had a car cut him up and bashed the side step and scratch the cab door.Every delivery i made,the customer or unloading staff made a comment about the damage,assuming i had done it.

I know how you feel. My truck is 3yrs old now and never had a mark on it until a month ago. Night man apparently swerved to miss a stray cone through some roadworks on the M6 and smashed the NS step off the temporary Armco barrier. Same day the step got replaced, one of the regular casual drivers missed the pin when hooking and damaged both side fairings.

Kind of annoying, as I do multi drop with the truck and I’ve never even as much as scuffed the bumper on it the whole time I’ve had it, but someone can’t even do something as simple as hook up a trailer without damaging it.

I got a lone of my uncles old mondeo for a few days, it was banged, scraped, dented with a different colour wing and mirror (he had problems with kids vandalising his car in his street, so he bought something that didn’t matter is it got keyed or balls kicked off it) and believe it or not… never got cut up or tail gated once in the few days I had it. My opinion, people saw the car and thought “He looks like he has been in the wars… better steer clear”

I’d hope if I was driving a similar truck people wouldn’t block me in whilst I’m tipping ect :smiley:

damoq:
Kind of annoying, as I do multi drop with the truck and I’ve never even as much as scuffed the bumper on it the whole time I’ve had it, but someone can’t even do something as simple as hook up a trailer without damaging it.

There’s drivers and there’s drivers :unamused: :grimacing:

gray_nw:
Went back in tonight ( sad i know ) to put my gear back in my wagon, and some nugget has ripped the front corners off the bumper , i know accidents happen , but they seem to happen only to drivers covering holidays … bloody wagons only 3 months old as well , it’ll look like im a rubbish driver now as it wont get fixed for weeks either … Rant over … Happy Easter everybody…gonna paly havoc with my OCD…

MAN TG-X ?

MAN TG-X ?

Yup … haha i know there are rubbish , but I was only off for 4 days … and it looks another 6 month old … oh well …

gray_nw:

Lol, don’t buy a lottery ticket this week.